other than calling DCL direct is there any way to know if cat. 3's are still avail?

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
I tried calling last year to see what it would cost to move from our cat.6 to a cat.3 and they refused to talk to me as I had booked via DVC..problem being you can't book cat 3 via DVC. I was just wondering if there was anyway to find out if for our cruise (12/13/03) there were any cat.3's avail. and if so how with a part point part cash ressie how I could pay the difference?

From what I understand, they have so little trouble booking the Categories 1, 2, and 3, they don't need to release any of their inventory to DVC. I know the 1's and the 2's are booked up even before they are "released" for general booking. I'm sure the 3's go soon after. So probably the only way to find out is by calling.

thanks Dave, I may just call when we get back from the cape next week. I am hesitant to after the run around last time, but maybe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter