Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

otterpop

DIS Veteran
I am no longer personalizing any DISigns.

<><><><><>

Below you will find links and examples of my DISigns, which include autograph cards, autograph pages and various types of Epcot Passports (for both kids and adults!). I also have a few other miscellaneous DISigns.

You can get these printed at any 1-hour photo-type place or online photo websites. For the autograph cards, although they are designed for 5x7, they can be printed up as 4x6 with no problems. The autograph pages are designed for 10x10. The Epcot Passports are various sizes and I suggest that you have them printed up as photobooks with a hard cover. They'll come out looking better than anything you can get at DisneyWorld and for a fraction of the cost!

The Epcot Passport pages are listed in each album in the order that they should be printed up.

I have also put together an Epcot Passport Booklet that you can print and put together at home. It is a .pdf file that if printed on both sides of paper, folded in half, and put together in a particular order, will give you a booklet. Easy to follow instructions are included.

<><><><><>

I do not post/share "blank" ID cards for use.

<><><><><>

I will try to continue to make new autograph cards and pages as new characters are announced.

<><><><><>

If you don't see the character you want (or theme/page), feel free to make a request. No guarantees, but if I have the time, I'll try to do it!

<><><><><>

Evan

<><><><><>

Here are the links (click on category name) and examples...

Link to a Dropbox link for the print-it-yourself Epcot Passport Booklet (with associated instructions):

p-i-y Epcot Passport Booklet link link

Google Photos Links For:

4 x 6 Autograph Cards
Olaf.jpg

10 x 10 Autograph Cards
Olaf2.jpg

4 x 4 Epcot Passport
Pages 17-18 USA.jpg

4 x 6 Epcot Passport
USA1.jpg

5 x 7 Epcot Passport
US1.jpg

10 x 10 Epcot Passport v1
USA1.jpg

10 x 10 Epcot Passport v2
USA1.jpg

5 x 7 Drinking Passport v1
28 USA 2.jpg

5 x 7 Drinking Passport v2
29 USA 1.jpg

Peace Love Mickey/Minnie
Peace Love Mickey box.jpg

Last edited:

Ask and you shall receive! You can get them straight from my photobook link in the first post.

Also, I want to give credit again to donatalie for the autograph images.

Thanks to all for the positive feedback!

Do you have any StarWars pages with Darth Vadar & a storm Trooper? Or any Disneyland/Cal Adventure pages like your WDW ones?

Thanks

I also made an Epcot passport ID card (someone else had made one in a different post but I could never find the actual file) that I am using for a passport book. I would be willing to "personalize" the ID card, for a limited time, if anyone is interested (please give me a few days to do it if you want one!).

I am new to all of this, so please bear with me!

PassportPageTink2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

These are great! :goodvibes

I would love :love: a couple of Passport pages if you wouldn't mind. :) I was looking for one like this to complete the passports I'm making for the kids, for when we go in August (so plenty of time).

I love your passport page. I'm planning to do a new passport (hoping I can learn enough to make one that is Duffy themed). I'd love your passport page for my daughter. PM'ing you the info as I'd rather not post her first name, last name, and birthdate here. :-)

Wow you have done an amazing job
Could I get 3 passport pages

I am looking for a tink one for our daughter Kaya
one for our son who will be 4 owen (maybe mickey, donald or goofy )
and 1 more Logan who will be 2 (mickey, donald or goofy)

will pm info
Thanks

Done! Check your PM....

first time doing this via photobucket, so please let me know if you have any problems!

Evan

These are great! :goodvibes

I would love :love: a couple of Passport pages if you wouldn't mind. :) I was looking for one like this to complete the passports I'm making for the kids, for when we go in August (so plenty of time).[/QUOTE]

No Rush! But i was wondering if you were able to do any extra autograph pages? For the characters that we might run into that we dont have in the books? Your work is really good and I know you are using others graphics but you are helping me out by putting it all together :cool1:

Evan - would it be all right for me to add your link to the first post on the Autograph Book thread? :confused3 (I don't like to do this without the DISigner's persmission) :goodvibes

I will try and include new pages as new characters are announced. The pages that are on photobucket are current according to MusicMouse's character list (1/7/11) in the autograph guide post If you have any in mind, please let me know and I will try to make them (no guarantees though!).

I already have posted "blanks" for characters that you might see in each of the parks that are not included in the current character list.

No Rush! But i was wondering if you were able to do any extra autograph pages? For the characters that we might run into that we dont have in the books? Your work is really good and I know you are using others graphics but you are helping me out by putting it all together :cool1:

Wow you have done an amazing job
Could I get 3 passport pages

I am looking for a tink one for our daughter Kaya
one for our son who will be 4 owen (maybe mickey, donald or goofy )
and 1 more Logan who will be 2 (mickey, donald or goofy)

will pm info
Thanks

Done! Check you PM for links to images. Let me know what you think and if you would like for me to change anything!

Evan

No, I didnt mean to make pages for new characters. I meant blanks like the ones you have of disneyworld parks in the background. Im sorry for the confusion. We are going to DL/CA, thats why I had asked.

I will try and include new pages as new characters are announced. The pages that are on photobucket are current according to MusicMouse's character list (1/7/11) in the autograph guide post If you have any in mind, please let me know and I will try to make them (no guarantees though!).

I already have posted "blanks" for characters that you might see in each of the parks that are not included in the current character list.

Would you do a Duffy the Disney Bear and Pirate Goofy in the Donatalie style. I just went through the list provided in the Autograph thread and compared it to Donatali's cards and I found these two that are not in her list. I saw that you have already done the ones from Tangled and I found the StarWars ones that I thought were missing. I would like for mine to all be the same. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!