Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Hi I was looking for a few pages for the 10x10 autograph books with the background and the squares on the page where they can sign.
Flik and Atta
Abu and Genie
Baloo and King Louie
Chewbacca
Rabbit
Scrooge McDuck
Terk with Tarzan and Jane
Tweedles
Santa Claus

Thank you so much for your time!

Hi,
I love your passports, they are so neat! I'm hoping if you have time, you could please make the Passport ID version 3 (4x6). The trip is leaving Sept 8, 2017. The names are

Noah Robert Howard
Idina Catherine Howard

Thank you so much in advance!

Hello! I love all of your Disigns, and was wondering if you have, or could disign, a 5x7 autograph card for Tarzan. If you have one and I have missed it, I apologize. Thank you so much, and no rush. :)

Also, if you don't mind, could you please send me the pdf for the PIY passport book? It was a huge hit in Epcot when we used them a few years ago. Thanks again!

Hello! I absolutely LOVE your designs! I was wondering if you have a 10x10 Olaf autograph page. If so, that would be amazing!

I love your DISigns! Is there any way you could do 5x7 autograph cards for Hollywood and Vine lunch? The characters are Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, Jake from Neverland Pirates, and Handy Manny. Could you do these in the style like the Chef Mickey DISigns? Thanks in advance!

Passports look wonderful. New to posting here and planning our first Disney trip.

Could I get the 5x7 passport v4? It sounds like some use these and make a photo book with them. How have they held up with writing on the pages and what writing instrument has worked best (pen/sharpie)?

I will pm you as soon as I make my quota. Thank you.

Last edited:
Are you still doing the passports? I need several for our trip in November. We are taking two newbie families and I want to make the trip extra special for all. Thanks in advance! Love your work!

We are going on our first Disney World vacation and I would like to make passports for my kids. I really love all of your designs and was wondering if you are still sending the pdf of the PIY passport book (v8). I would love to print out copies for my kids to take with us to Epcot.

Thanks so much!!!

Hello, this is such a neat idea for kids and your designs are wonderful. I especially like the "fast facts" and "learn to speak" on v4.

Could you please send me the pdf of the 5x7 passport v4? Thank you!!!!

Hi! Love your designs! If you are still sending pdf versions, I would like one of 4x6 v3 and 5x7 v8. Thank you!

Hello Otterpop's, could you please do me a 4x6 autograph cover in Mickey and Minnie for a granddaughter name Hazel and another one different in Mickey and Minnie also for granddaughter name Amelia Thank you so much for doing this no hurry on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!