Our 1st DL / Sweet 16 Family Trip

Ivette1980

Mouseketeer
Hey gang! thanx for opening this up b/c I NEED YOUR HELP! So after many weeks of thinking where to celebrate the DD 16th Bday, I have finally decided to go to Disneyland since we've never been and I have 3 small boys so the caribbean was out of the question.

First dates: We're planning either the 2nd to last week of August or the last leading into Labor day weekend. I noticed prices went a bit higher for that weekend. Are the parks crowded then? Im from NYC so my kids do not go back until after labor day.

Next Hotels: As I make my way through the trillions of posts, I have tons of questions I need answered or steered in the right direction. I have been looking at all the GNH in the area and so far Im liking the Desrt Inn & Suites only b/c it seems to be very close and can accomodate my large family comfortably and I won't be needing to rent a car right away until we go elsewhere.

Next Airfare: Any opinions on this hotel are thoughts on any others I should be looking at? I'm having a big problem with my airfare being twice as high as my hotel stay. Would anyone know of some tips or tricks in getting reduced airfare? I do air miles through American Airlines not sure if thats going to help though and we usually fly via JetBlue. love them!

For lnow Last Park Tickets: Since I'm not staying on site, is there a site where I can get discounted park tickets?

Thank you in advance for any info you can give me. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter