Our Disneymoon

Art08

Earning My Ears
So, we did a 12 hour road trip (Broken up of course) that went smooth, then finally on the 29th of October we arrived at Universal. Universal was awesome, me and the husband got pictures with Spongebob and I was amazed by Diagon Alley. People weren't lying about that you actually felt you where in the movie.

After that, we went to Disney.Before we went I assumed people thought of it as home because of the characters and such, but no. I actually felt I was in a bubble, a Disney bubble. We didn't have access to the parks yet so we explored Disney Springs, which I really liked. My first dinner at Disney was the T-Rex which I was impressed with (I already liked the company since I ate at the Rainforest Cafe and The Aquarium in Nashville) and I started my pin addiction, which I'm pretty sure is what most of my spending money went to.

Monday was when we could access the parks, so first park was Magic Kingdom. The castle was great, I've seen so many pictures though it didn't blow me away but it was still beautiful. What I really adored was the Halloween decorations. We ate at the Crystal Palace, food was meh but I loved seeing the characters. My husband said I looked truly happy. Lunch was Be Our Guest, and we ate in the Rose room. I LOVED the soup, my husband got it and since he was still full from breakfast I ended up eating a good portion of his soup. I also had my first ever roast beef sandwich there, and I'm sure I'll never have another good roast beef sandwich lol. Dinner was Cosmic Ray's, and honestly the food tasted like something back at home but I thought Sonny Eclipse was cute.

Tuesday we ate at 1900 Park Faire, which I loved. Although with my sensory issues it was kind of overwhelming, but the characters where very funny. We had Epcot for that day, which is honestly my favorite park. I really felt like I was in those countries. I also got to meet Aurora, Snow White (She told me that my husband must be a cousin of Grumpy's since he looks grumpy lol), Baymax, Anna & Elsa, and Mulan.

Now Wednesday was amazing for both my husband and I. It was his 26th birthday. We had Tusker house and Donald Duck scared the crap out of me by pounding the table... but the food was good. Mickey Mouse also "kissed" me which was adorable. For his dinner, we went to Ohana and we got an awesome view:
23119941_1925551427460908_2273763238365835532_o.jpg
Food was. Amazing. But the most exciting part was the Halloween Party.23154836_1925719244110793_7693637628328199737_o.jpg
My husband joked saying we dressed as tourists, but I told him I was Figments helper lol (Thanks Epcot for feeding my Figment obsession) I got to meet Gaston and Peasant Belle, which was funny. The parade blew me away, I loved every second of it.

Thursday mainly we walked around Hollywood Studios, I got to meet Star Lord and Groot and the cup I was carrying was a big hit with them, it was the Groot cup with the straw. I also met Kylo Ren and he told me I was lucky he was in a good mood and that I'll make it out in one piece (I was wearing a BB-8 sticker). I loved all the things about Star Wars, although my husband and I where walking behind the stage while the show was playing, and even though we knew it was playing we didn't know it was the end and all of a sudden BOOM. Let's say I nearly had to go get another pair of pants.

Friday we did Animal Kingdom, and more of Magic Kingdom. I loved Animal Kingdom, the tiger was gorgeous. I got to meet some interesting characters and honestly Timon was...creepy. My in laws thought he looked stoned and my husbands friend said "Why does Timon look like he was trying to seduce the hot moms at Disney" 23213422_1927298890619495_8588344864198957913_o.jpg
Also we tried Raglan Road in Disney Springs, and the food was great and the servers are awesome.

Friday was sad, it was our last day. Mainly we just did stuff that we didn't have a chance to do, I got to ride the Speedway and I liked it a lot. We did The Enchanted Tiki Room but it triggered my sensory problems and it got overwhelming when the tikis starting chanting, not a pleasant experience. Last dinner was The Sci-fi Restaurant, and the food was meh but I loved the design of it.

Basically, it was a fun trip. I don't need to immediately go back and probably will plan another trip in 2021 when Star Wars Land is completed. The food and characters is what really made Disney for me, and I'm thankful and blessed that I got to spend my husbands birthday and honeymoon in Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!