Our new Home! Everything is off topic.

What if I didn't vote? At least, I don't "think" I did. I think this is a great idea!

I read the Camping Board for my daily dose of laughs (you guys are a very humorous bunch, you know ::yes:: ), but mostly just lurk because I haven't been to the fort in over 20 years and don't really have anything to contribute (at least not until we go next year). But I love to camp, I love Disney, and I think I have the right humor for these boards, so can I join in on the fun? I'll even bring some kungaloosh!

Don't tell DH I'm here though...he already thinks I have a Disney problem :rolleyes1

Don't worry about about the perceived lack of having something to contribute. I have over 2000 useless posts, and that number increases daily.

Actually, I went back and found the poll. All those who voted nay to the original poll will be asked to leave. How do I check the vote tally over there. I know Des1954 will be leaving, and so will Rog.

I voted that I'm happy with things the way they are. No further explanation necessary. - DES

I would NOT like to see anything change. A subforum seems like it would be there to exclude newcomers - Rog

I think having a seperate forum is a bad idea. - Seabee

I like it just the way it is. - Ami

Please pack up your things, you have voted yourself off the Island.

Al, Colson and Auntie are allowed to stay. Al needs to start the Otter subthread, like he wanted.

I do not think I voted but if I did, and I voted no, it will take several of you to move my butt!:scared1:

A big hearty welcome to Neffernie, unless he is disdawg in dis-guize

Sorry...I am currently unaffiliated with any and all disdawg's, disduck's, and disdeer's and I am certainly not in disguize. ;)

So thanks for the Welcome. :)

neffer. good to have you, didn't catch over on the budget board if you are male or female ?:listen:

Thanks everybody. :jumping1:

Female here...though my husband would argue that since I hate the mall and shopping, and have an uncanny knack of killing every flower that comes within a 5 ft radius of me. I wonder if that is why he started giving me leather roses on special occassions?

oh and the name....It actually is short for Nefferdoodle which is what my dad used to call me when I was little. My real name is Stephanie. Nicknames included Neffanie, Neffy, Nefferdoodle, Neffers, Neffernie. Don't ask me why. :teeth:

Thanks everybody. :jumping1:

Female here...though my husband would argue that since I hate the mall and shopping, and have an uncanny knack of killing every flower that comes within a 5 ft radius of me. I wonder if that is why he started giving me leather roses on special occassions?

LOL...:lmao: what does your screen name stand for anything ?

I tried editing but you are too darn fast! Scroll up for the answer.

i feel like one of those choose your own adventure books.

ps: don't go to page 12...you die.

OK, When I left Pete was mad at me, I go camping for a couple of days, come back, and you guys pack up in the middle of the night and move the whole dang place. BUT HAH, I found you and there is nothing you can do about it!!! :mad:

OK, When I left Pete was mad at me, I go camping for a couple of days, come back, and you guys pack up in the middle of the night and move the whole dang place. BUT HAH, I found you and there is nothing you can do about it!!! :mad:

Welcome back John! How was the trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter