• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our plan... Need a new spot!

beachesncream

Mouseketeer
Ok. We tend to go to the same restaurants everytime. Realizing that, we decided to cancel our PS at Chefs de France. We are staying at BCV and do find that at night we stick to that area (epcot, and hotel area). So I'd like to try Jiko, and Ohana, but I doubt we will... We've been to many restaurants over the years--- every single restaurant in World Showcase (besides Nine Dragons). None in Future World. MGM-- SciFi and 50s. Magic Kingdom-- I think some when I was a little girl like CP or CRT but I do not remember. As for the hotels... We've had tea at GF, Boma bfst, Spoodles & Flying Fish, and all the BC and YC restaurants.... So sorry to tell you our history. But we need a new spot!

Jiko is outstanding. Its definitely worth the trip to the AKL. We feel that it's one of the best restaurants at WDW. Enjoy!

Why not spend a day at AK- leave after the parade and take the bus to the AKL and eat an early dinner at Boma or Jiko. Explore the resort a little and then just take a bus to one of the parks or DTD and then take the bus back to the Beach Club - and then get a No Way Jose for dessert at Beaches n Cream!! :earboy2: -Steph

Agree about Jiko - well worth the trip from the EPCOT resorts (we stay at the BWV). Good suggestion to go after your AK day. My mouth is watering right now just thinking about Jiko's Macaroni Filet! It sounds weird, but that macaroni went really well with the filet and I count that meal as the best I've ever had at a WDW restaurant.

You might also give the California Grill a try - can't recommend that one personally yet, but it's on our list for next year. Easy to do after a MK day, it gets consistently good reviews and I'm sure the view is a treat as well.

Best wishes -

How about Artist Point at WL? One of our favorites.

I also recommend Jiko. We have a PS for the Saturday before Valentine's at California Grill, but I'm seriously considering switching over to Jiko because I really enjoyed the diverse flavors. Their wine list is supposed to be the best South African list in the world :)

I think Jiko or Artist Point either one would be a good choice. If you want to stay in the Boardwalk area, how about bluezoo? Personally, I can't imagine cancelling LCdF, and replacing it with O'hana, but that's just me. Trying new restaurants always adds a little excitement to the evening. Enjoy! :)

I would love to go to Jiko. I am sold on the filet and mac n cheese. We'll see. Any other ideas? Kept 'em coming, I do appreciate it.

If you want to stay in the general vicinity of the BCV why not try one of the restaurants at the Swan or Dolphin? Palio, Shula's, or even the Garden Grove.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter