Our Very, Very Late Disneymoon TR!!! It's DONE!!

Your wedding was soooo pretty!! I want to use that same color for my dresses! The last minute changes would never have been known by those photos!! I can't wait to see more of your pictures and hear your stories.

Aw thanks! I'm glad you like the colors. (If you liked the dresses themselves they were separates from Impression Bridal in turquoise.) I was so happy with how bright they were! Headed off to a Detroit Tigers' game with DH in a minute, so not sure when I'll be updating, but it won't be later than Monday and it might even be as soon as tonight! Thanks for reading!! :)

Well, after a very eventful weekend, it's time to continue this absurdly late TR! Day 2 was wonderful (is and day at Disney not wonderful?) We started out the day with a room service breakfast, which was very yummy. We then headed off to EPCOT, and we got to ride on the front of the monorail!

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

We got to EPCOT before it opened because we had a SEGWAY tour scheduled! It was way too much fun. We had like a SEGWAY boot camp where they taught us how to ride them (much easier than it looks!) There was a mini obstacle course where we learned how to navigate hills and turns and of course how to get on and off! Once we were steady we got to ride around the World Showcase. It was so cool to see it so empty! Our tour guides were very nice and informative. The park opened during our tour, so it was definitely interesting trying to dodge people in the park! Here's a few pics:

We look like such dorks in our helmets! :P
IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

After the tour we had lunch at Coral Reef! I had the wild mushroom lasagna and the butterscotch creme brulee. (I love creme brulee, and I vowed before this trip that I would try as many flavors as possible!) DH had the grilled Mahi Mahi and the chocolate wave for dessert.

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

My yummy creme brulee!

IMG_1670.jpg

After lunch we headed over to Typhoon Lagoon for the afternoon. I loved all of it, but especially the wave pool and the lazy river. Although, I did skin my knee on an embankment in the lazy river, and I still have a mark from it!

IMG_1678.jpg

The look on this guy's face is priceless!

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

A few lazy river pics:

IMG_1736.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

After heading back to the hotel and drying off :) we went to one of the dinners I was most excited about; Cinderella's Royal Table!!! I was SO happy to be going there!! It was great. The food was amazing, of course, and it was just so nice to be eating in the castle! While we were there a couple got engaged, but of course I missed it because I was in the restroom. :mad: DH told me about it when I came back. Their table was right by ours, though, and I heard the girl say "Can we get the bride and groom Mickey ears?!" It made me smile. It's moments like that that just make WDW so special. Every feeling you have there is magnified. People dream of going there, and I feel like the luckiest person in the world even just walking around the park.

Anyway, we walked in and waited downstairs, so of course we had to take some pics while we were waiting...

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3714.jpg

When we got upstairs, our table had been decorated with castle confetti! I was so excited! (I said that a lot on this trip)

IMG_3721.jpg

The pretty menus!

IMG_3722.jpg

Some pictures of the dining room and of Fantasyland through the windows:

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

I got a wand and DH got a sword. :) We each had the prime rib for dinner, and DH had to pretend to use his sword to cut it. :lmao: He's too funny. The spring roll appetizer was really good too, and DH had the BLT salad, which he liked. We both had the cappuccino creme brulee (SOOO yummy!) for dessert.

IMG_3738.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

The show was really great, with the mice and the Fairy Godmother (love her.)

IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3748.jpg

IMG_3755.jpg

Your pictures are beautiful!! You had some great disney magic with that limo! I loved your blue shoes. My DH and I love dining at Cinderella's castle.

Cannot wait to see more!

Peggy

Your pictures are beautiful!! You had some great disney magic with that limo! I loved your blue shoes. My DH and I love dining at Cinderella's castle.

Cannot wait to see more!

Peggy

Thank you so much! I loved my blue shoes too! lol They were so comfortable. I'm glad you're enjoying the pictures, because there's plenty more to come! Thanks for reading. :)

We stayed in the Magic Kingdom for EMH after dinner. We took a pic in front of the castle, of course. :)

Image01.jpg

We watched the castle change colors while waiting for Wishes...

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3767.jpg

IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3774.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

And, because I'm a big dork, I had to take a pic of our matching shoes! (Hey, don't judge, we got them on sale!) ;)And no, DH and I do not normally do the matchy-matchy thing.

IMG_3778.jpg

We also rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, (which is so much fun in the dark!) did some shopping, and then walked into one of my absolute favorites (I have many favorites! :laughing:) Mickey's Philharmagic! :3dglasses I absolutely adore that attraction. Although, IMHO, I think it should be called Donald's Philharmagic! :rolleyes1

Then, completely happy, we headed back to the GF to get a couple hours of sleep.

Day 3 (Monday) was also DH's birthday!!! I have to admit, I was SO jealous of him getting to spend his birthday in WDW. My birthday is 9 days after his, and I felt it was SO unfair that I'm the huge Disney nut, but his birthday was there and not mine! Yes, I sound like a whiny baby, but I don't care! *stomps foot*. I kid, I wasn't really that bad! ;) We went to Key West after the Disney part of our honeymoon, and we celebrated my birthday down there. I kept telling DH that we just should've switched birthdays!.

Anyway, we had a very early reservation at Crystal Palace, so it was back to the Magic Kingdom for us!

IMG_3786-1.jpg

Image19.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

We got to our table, and it was decorated with the cutest Mickey confetti heart!

IMG_3789.jpg

IMG_3789-1.jpg

IMG_3788.jpg

DH wasn't quite into taking pics with the characters yet, so even though it was his birthday, most of the breakfast pics are of me!

IMG_3797-1.jpg

IMG_3787.jpg

IMG_3790.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

I told the server it was DH's birthday, so DH got a cupcake and a card from Pooh and the gang. :) So cute!

IMG_3793-1.jpg

Of course I had to take pics of the topiaries on the way out...

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

The pictures from your wedding are beautiful! It looked like it was a really georgeous day. I really like your wedding colors too!

After breakfast, we hung out at the Magic Kingdom for a while. We did the Haunted Mansion (one of my faves!) and Peter Pan's Flight. (I LOVE Peter Pan! One year for Halloween I dressed my youngest nephew as Peter Pan, my youngest niece as Tink, my older nephew as Captain Hook and my older niece as Wendy!) Then we went over to the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, which was great, and then did Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

To Infinity, and Beyond!

IMG_3799.jpg

As we came out, we saw Buzz, and DH finally got his picture taken with a character!

IMG_3800.jpg

Of course I had to join in too, so Buzz "married" us. :)

IMG_3801.jpg

Some walking around pics...

IMG_3802.jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

A couple more Photopass pics (we have a lot of these!)

Image24.jpg

Image21.jpg

We walked around ToonTown and then stopped to buy some ice cream. I went over to the vendor while DH sat down. I picked out our ice cream, and went to pay for it, and the CM said, "Well, since you just got married, it's on Mickey!" It was awesome!! It made my day. I went back to where DH was sitting and said, "Mickey bought us ice cream!" It was especially nice, because my dad always used to buy me ice cream for a little treat when I was a kid, and since he passed away, it had been a while since somebody had bought me some. I know it's just a little thing, but it was SO sweet and it reminded me of my dad, that it really made the day extra special. Here's a pic of me eating the ice cream Mickey bought us:

IMG_3800-1.jpg

We went and waited to get a picture taken with the Tremaines. (Well, I waited to get my picture taken with the Tremaines, DH wasn't that into them. ) They were SO funny though! They asked to see my ring, and then judged it "adequate for the amount of time you have been together." I couldn't stop laughing!

IMG_3802-1.jpg

We wandered around some more and caught some of the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Parade

IMG_3804.jpg

IMG_3805.jpg

IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3808.jpg

On our way out, I had to take a pic of the balloons on Main Street. I love balloons!

IMG_3814.jpg

We went back to the hotel room for a nap because we were so tired from the night before. When we came back to the room we found a towel animal! Yay! I was so excited to see a towel animal, I really didn't care that I wasn't quite sure what it was... Elephant? Anteater? Dog? It's so cute it doesn't matter!

IMG_3815.jpg

After our nap, we headed over to Downtown Disney for some shopping.

I fell in LOVE with the crystal castle, but it costs more than a car!

IMG_3820.jpg

After shopping around we headed to Narcoossee's for DH's birthday dinner.

IMG_3804-1.jpg

IMG_3805-1.jpg

Glow cubes! (yes, I forgot these, too.)

IMG_3809-1.jpg

Dinner was fabulous. I had the calamari and DH had an amazing Artisan cheese appetizer. I had the surf and turf for dinner, DH had the lamb and tiger shrimp. Everything was delicious! For dessert I had strawberry shortcake (they wrote Happy Anniversary on the plate, but I didn't care. It was a celebration of some sort, right?) :)

IMG_3811-1.jpg

DH had the Key Lime Creme Brulee

IMG_3810-1.jpg

It was a beautiful, delicious, romantic dinner, and the pictures don't do it justice.

Ok, I have to interrupt the TR here, because my DH is awesome! We were thinking of going to Toronto for our anniversary weekend for a little trip. We were going to make it a long weekend and live it up a bit. We were discussing our options of what we wanted to do, and getting ideas. DH did some figuring, (he's the good at math part of our relationship) and said, "Well, for a couple hundred dollars more, we could go to Disney for a few days..." I freaked! I didn't even know this was an option! We're still planning on going in January, since we're going with friends, and DH said if we buy an annual pass it would give us a discount on the hotel for this trip, and then we wouldn't have to worry about park tickets for the January trip! AAAHHHHH!!! Is this MY DH talking? The one who when we met said, "maybe we'll go once, when we have kids..." Trust me, I'm not complaining, I'm overjoyed!! I'm falling in love all over again! We should be booking tomorrow, but I couldn't help myself and I already added a countdown ticker...

Anyway, I will be going to a soccer tournament with my nephews this weekend, so no more updates til Monday. I hope everybody has a fabulous weekend!

Just caught up on your disneymoon pics. U guys look like you had an amazing disneymoon. Loving the collection of towel animals too.
That's awesome about your anniversary trip, keep us updated about your plans!

Just caught up on your disneymoon pics. U guys look like you had an amazing disneymoon. Loving the collection of towel animals too.
That's awesome about your anniversary trip, keep us updated about your plans!

Thanks!! I'm so excited! :woohoo:

wow reading you TR gets me all excited for mine and DHs honeymoon
x

Congrats! I'm sure you will LOVE it! It really is the perfect place for a honeymoon (in my humble opinion, anyway!) :laughing:

Day 4 (Tuesday) started out with a character breakfast at O'Hana. I was very excited about this breakfast because of Pluto (naturally) but also because I love the movie Lilo & Stitch, so I was looking forward to seeing them as well. And of course Mickey was there too, and who doesn't get at least a little excited about the Mouse? Breakfast was VERY yummy, and we took pics with all the characters as they came around.

Here's the view out of the window by our table. (Hello, GF!)

IMG_3823.jpg

DH, ready for breakfast (Can I tell you how excited I was that he was wearing his ears? :goodvibes

IMG_3825.jpg

Mickey came around first.

IMG_3826.jpg

IMG_3827.jpg

DH was getting into having his pic taken with the characters, which was so cool! I had to take a pic of my Mickey waffle. It was really good, but I felt bad about eating a waffle that looked like Mickey's face... But then again, I had no qualms about the Mickey ice cream sandwich!

IMG_3829.jpg

Then Pluto came around! I never got to go to WDW as a kid, but I don't think I could've been any more excited, even I was a kid! My best friend commented on these pics "Hooray for a five year old's dream come true!" Here he is admiring my ring. :cloud9:

IMG_3830.jpg

This one is my favorite!

IMG_3831.jpg

And here he is with DH. It was such a great way to start the day!

IMG_3832.jpg

Here we are with Lilo:

IMG_3833.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

And Stitch!

IMG_3835.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg

So, soon after taking her picture with us, Lilo was walking around the restaurant. DH and I were eating, when all of a sudden we heard a huge "thunk!" We looked over and Lilo was lying on the ground struggling to get up! Stitch rushed over to her side and helped her up, and when she was safely on her feet she made a little curtsy, so we knew she was ok. DH and I started laughing hysterically (we're evil, I know.) We finished our breakfast, and then headed over to EPCOT.

Your photo's with pluto are soooo cute.

The mickey waffles sure look yummy :thumbsup2

So, we went over to EPCOT, and our first ride was Mission: Space. (Yes, we rode the orange side. We're no wimps! We both love roller coasters, and we go to Cedar Point in Ohio at least once a year. It's coaster heaven! But, I digress...) We wandered around Future World for a while, until it was time for lunch. (I swear, sometimes I think that all we did on our Honeymoon was eat! But then, WDW is definitely the place to do that..) We at lunch at Le Cellier, and of course, we absolutely loved it. Our server's name was Brendan and he was too much fun! We found out that he was from the Canadian side of Sault Saint Marie (for you non-Michiganders there's a Michigan side as well.) We go to Canada a lot, since it's very easy to get to for us.

Our awesome server, Brendan.

IMG_3844.jpg

Anyway, we had an awesome lunch. I had the Tomato Stack and DH had the cheddar cheese soup, and then we switched halfway through. Both were amazing!

My yummy tomato stack!

IMG_3841.jpg

We also had onion rings and poutine (did I mention we had a late lunch?) along with our mushroom filets. I mentioned to Brendan that I was so excited to see they had poutine! He said he was so excited that I knew how to say it! (Another tip for you non-Michiganders and/or non-Canadians: it's pronounced pooh-teen) I had the maple creme brulee for dessert, and DH had the s'mores. Brendan brought them out on the same plate with candles!

IMG_3843.jpg

We went to the Nemo pavilion and I thought it was cool, although we didn't get to do Turtle Talk with Crush. Definitely want to try that one next time! We also used our fastpasses for Soarin', which I loved! I've always wanted to fly... :cloud9: Anyway, we wandered around the World Showcase, and we were going to try to drink around the world, but then it started to rain pretty heavily. We tried to wait it out, but it didn't let up so we decided to head back to the hotel. We were exhausted from EMH the night before, so we figured some relaxing time before dinner wouldn't be a bad idea. We got back to the room and found more towel animals!

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

Once again, no idea what they are, but they're cute, darn it! (I don't know, am I just bad at the towel animal guessing game? Is it really just me?)

Anyway, after some much needed rest and relaxation, we went to Citrico's for dinner. It was very yummy, but I was so stuffed from breakfast and lunch I couldn't really finish my dinner, although it was very good. Of course, I definitely had room for dessert, though! I had tiramisu, and DH had lemon cheesecake. We also got personalized menus, which was so nice!

Here's the restaurant, and our desserts! (cheesecake is first, tiramisu is second)

IMG_3813-1.jpg

IMG_3814-1.jpg

IMG_3817-1.jpg

IMG_3819-1.jpg

After our late dinner, it was back home to the GF, and off to Animal Kingdom in the morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter