Our Weather is AWFUL!!

I know, as I shovel I keep repeating " just 13 days to go". Can't wait.

It's a mess here too...:(

Remember Spring, the week before last? It sure was a short one! ;)

I know, I was thinking about Florida last night too :p I walked out of the door Friday morning, and nearly slid down the driveway... I thought that stuff was snow (or at least soft)...

April showers bring what??:confused: :confused:

The weather here is miserable. Snow rain freezing rain. Ugggg

The airport was closed to all North American flights. The ran out of airplane de-icer. So if I was going to Floridia yesterday I would have been stuck at the airport.

I heard on the weather channel this morning that there is another "carbon copy" system coming through on Monday and Tuesday. :eek: :(

Originally posted by damo
whatever happened to global warming?:p

I was thinking that myself... :p I wonder if we'll all be complaining about the opposite if the summer is super-hot.:rolleyes: Hopefully, this will all be over by the end of next week.

or so I am told, 'cause I'm too young to remember!LOL

They way I look at it better now than over Easter!

Scratch
:smooth:

The weather is bad out here also. I refuse to shovel anymore. My daughter is in a hockey tournament this weekend (last one of the year), and you think it was back in January.

Monday, my son has tryouts for baseball (indoor facility), so hopefully spring will up soon. Forecast for Tuesday is +10, bring out the sunscreen.

Thanks...now it's in Montreal!!! Can we return it to you now??!! LOL...Actually, as I am making a conscious effort to see the good in everything, and everybody(this is tougher), the storm is giving me a reason to stay home, and finish packing for our upcoming move to Florida...YAAAY...NO more freezing rain, NO more -40c wind chills, NO more 5ft snowbanks, winter boots, down coats, frost bitten ears, plugging in the truck...need I say more??!!

Just think how much we will all appreciate spring when it finally gets here!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter