~Our "Welcome Home" Trip - Pre-trip report~

KT27

<font color=magenta>Disney Bride<br><font color=co
Background:

My husband (36) and I (31) are Americans stationed in Baumholder, Germany for 3 years. He has been in the Army 18 years this month. He returned from a 15 month tour in Iraq about 10 days ago. My stepdaughter (12) who lives in Alaska is here for the summer visiting.

My husband and I were married at WDW in 2006. We are also DVC members and have been to Disney over 26 times!

This will be my 3rd trip to DLP and their 1st trip. I have stayed at NB & SL but this time we are staying at The Disneyland Hotel! We leave Tuesday morning and are staying through Friday. We are driving since its only 4.5 hrs away!

We are so excited to leave! Stay tuned!

Sounds like you are going to have a fun trip. Glad you DH is back safe from Iraq:goodvibes

Just wanted to add that my stepdaughter has severe food allergies including wheat, soy, corn, peanuts, and tree nuts. We will be packing 90% of her food to make sure she is safe as well as her EPI pen and allergy meds. The allergy meal they offer at DLP will not work for her as it has corn in it plus its sounds like bad airplane food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter