Outlet shopping?

Ted in Halifax

Over a 2,000 mile drive from Disney!
We always shop at the Orlando Premium Outlets on Vineland .... only because I am a creature of habit. I'm not a shopper (too cheap) but my Wife$ and Daughter$$ are. Any suggestions for where I could bring them for Clothes shopping?

Thanks
Ted

If your DD$$ has the budget to match her tastes, then a trip to Mall at Millenia is probably in the cards. Lots of top name retailers there; all the way up to Prada and Tiffany. Hopefully there are some good sales on at the time. Otherwise, the two Premium Outlets are still probably your best bet. There are a few differences between the two, so have the ladies decide which one has the better lineup, or hit them both. You can also check out the lineup at Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores (lbvfs.com) to see if any of the stores there are of interest to them. It is a much smaller outlet, good for a quicker shop.

All of the above have mall directories available online. Let the ladies review and choose.

The Vineland mall is supposed to be the better of the two outlet malls in the area. Florida Mall also has all the great stores too.

We are shoppers......I've actually gone to Orlando for a weekend just to shop. I can not confirm that that might or might not have happened a few times. We like the Buena Vista Outlet, Florida Mall, both Premium outlets(but we tend to stick with Vineland), and The Loop at Hunters Creek. The Loop is a full day of shopping on it's own. We also have a bunch of other places that we go just for a store or two.

I think I am going to have to try Florida Mall again. The only time we have gone I remember thinking it was just like any other mall back home; although I was amused that they filled it up by duplicating some stores at either end of the mall (not sure if it is still this way). The Loop sounds intriguing; going to have to look that up, thanks for the tip @dancin Disney style. I've never gone JUST for shopping, but shopping has made up a part of every trip we have taken - more so now that we drive and have space to bring pretty much anything home.

I have never gone outlet shopping when I have been in Florida but this sounds very interesting.....Is the Vineland Premium outlet mall close to DW ?

ya for our upcoming trip my wife wants to go off property to check out the outlets too
I would also like to know which one is closer to the parks

Orlando International Premium Outlets (International Drive) is 13 minutes from Cabana Bay Resort (Universal area).

Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets is closest to WDW area, but still only a 15-20 minute drive from Universal area.

Orlando International Premium Outlets (International Drive) is 13 minutes from Cabana Bay Resort (Universal area).

Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets is closest to WDW area, but still only a 15-20 minute drive from Universal area.
Or to add some context, Premium Vineland is across I-4 from Disney Springs, 1.6 miles away as the crow flies, and not much further as the car drives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter