• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(Over 21) What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

I like Margaritas and and drink a friend of mine made up he called it a minty coke which is Rum and coke with a shot of pepermint schnaps.

I like Margaritas and and drink a friend of mine made up he called it a minty coke which is Rum and coke with a shot of pepermint schnaps.

I'd try one or two of those. Be best on a cold evening I think. Yum although it would have to be diet coke LOL.

BEER​

and sometimes Merlot

Disney2005209-1.jpg

My favorite is a frozen mudslide made correctly with real ice cream, etc. Not that nasty mix that some of the high volume bars have started using.

I like Rootbeer schnaps mixed with Rootbeer pop. 3 shots per can. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy after 4 or 5 of them lol

Favorite mixed drink is a purple hooter - 1/2 oz vodka, 1/2 oz raspberry liqueur & 1 splash 7-Up® soda.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter