Over 50 and love WDW

I am in the over 50 and LOVE WDW group. I celebrated my 50th Birthday at WDW (and that was 3 birthdays ago.) I am always ready for a trip to WDW!!

My husband is also the same age as DL and I'm 51. My self given tag tries to explain my lifelong love of Disney Parks. Our first trip to WDW together was in 1981 for our 1st anniversary. Several family trips later to both DL and WDW, we went back together alone for each of our 20th through 27th anniversaries. We leave in 11 days to celebrate our 28th. These trips have been incredibly special to us and we're equally excited in enjoying them.

I'm 54 and my cousin that goes with me is 66. We both love it. I hope I never get too old to stop going to WDW. Maybe someday when I really old, I'll have grandchildren that will push me around in a wheelchair at the parks.

My first trip to WDW I was 52 and have been back every year since. I have a trip planned at AKL for Dec 11-21 with a friend who just turned 60 and she is so excited!!! She wants to ride everything, eat everywhere, see all the shows and meet the characters. Good thing we have ten days. We are doing MouseFest too, so we should be able to see a lot.
I love it when the characters are good with the little kids, but I hope they will be good to someone who has waited 60 years to see them. Can't wait to go!!!!
I am also planning a Disney Cruise for June with my daughter, her husband and three teenagers. This will be a first for us. Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter