Owners Locker Question

That's me with the cutting board and paring knife I put in my OL to use when I stay in a studio. I have never used them.
At least they're small! A decent knife might be a good thing to put in there.

We used to reheat dinner leftovers for the kids' lunch, so we thought it would be better to reheat and eat on plates - but they seem to be happy eating out of the boxes.

I believe they offer 3 plans; one for unlimited visits per year, one I believe is 2 visits per year, and one is storage only and you pay for each separate visit (if you have any). If you call John, you can switch between the plans depending on if you go in a given year and how many visits. We love our owners locker, have had it 6 yrs. now.

I was wondering if I could sign-up for a second locker and get the same deal as I did as a DVC member for the the first one. We've maxed out the first one (Bell Services confirmed it is one of the heaviest they'd lifted).

Does anyone have experience ordering a second one as a DVC member?
We have had two lockers for over 10 years now. It is great to have space to store everything. We have His/Her's lockers. I believe you can get a 2nd locker under the current DVC deal.

We store pizza pans/cutters, scissors, knives, shampoo, Disney clothing (shirts, shorts), wine, cork screw, soaps, laundry detergent and much more.

Enjoy! :)

We store pizza pans/cutters, scissors, knives, shampoo, Disney clothing (shirts, shorts), wine, cork screw, soaps, laundry detergent and much more.
Yup, scissors. That is the item I use most from my Owner's Locker. Also pens and notepad, now that those are no longer supplied in Disney rooms.

And stamps. Although on my last trip I bought postcards, stamped the postcards, put the stamped postards in my bag to write on, forgot I had the postcards, and found the unwritten stamped postcards when I got home.

We have had two lockers for over 10 years now. It is great to have space to store everything. We have His/Her's lockers. I believe you can get a 2nd locker under the current DVC deal.

Enjoy! :)

The knife and scissors are lifesavers. I also bought clear lucite containers for organizing my make-up, moisturizer and what not in the bathroom. Something about that makes it seem more like home. Silly, I know. Coffee filters, laundry detergent, ponchos, OTC medical supplies (we watch the expiration dates), safety pins, Velcro, extra dishwashing soap (the bigger the crowd the more it runs), swim goggles, I could go on and on hence the need for # 2.

Also, Webmaster Doc, I have a secret that I am not allowed to tell on social media where I am known for 'real' - I am going to be a GRANDMOTHER in the spring. OVER THE MOON. I predict many more trips and the need for possible more points.

The knife and scissors are lifesavers. I also bought clear lucite containers for organizing my make-up, moisturizer and what not in the bathroom. Something about that makes it seem more like home. Silly, I know. Coffee filters, laundry detergent, ponchos, OTC medical supplies (we watch the expiration dates), safety pins, Velcro, extra dishwashing soap (the bigger the crowd the more it runs), swim goggles, I could go on and on hence the need for # 2.

Also, Webmaster Doc, I have a secret that I am not allowed to tell on social media where I am known for 'real' - I am going to be a GRANDMOTHER in the spring. OVER THE MOON. I predict many more trips and the need for possible more points.
Yeah! I love being a grandma and it is the best club in the world! Congrats!🍾🎈🎉🎊

Congratulations!! So exciting!

Kids with DVC grandparents have got it made! Congrats! :earsboy:

Is it feasible to get an owner's locker just for one year? We are going 3x this year, but usually only go once. With this new stroller delivery issue I want to put one of those Delta strollers that fold into the size of a small bag into the locker along with rain slickers, extra clothes, etc so we can just travel with one suitcase for the 3 of us. Would I still get the discount f I just committed to one year? Thanks!!

Oh see that’s something I didn’t even think of! So if renting to someone with OTU I would have to add the cost of that in not just the price per point! Yep that HHI is looking better and better!
That's not true. Availability can be found from various rental site tools as I posted above. They don't require any payment, login, registration, or to be a member. That's how I pulled the availability, not from Disney's member website.

Wasn't aware of that rule, any reason? I'm not offering to make any reservations for people here.
Is it feasible to get an owner's locker just for one year? We are going 3x this year, but usually only go once. With this new stroller delivery issue I want to put one of those Delta strollers that fold into the size of a small bag into the locker along with rain slickers, extra clothes, etc so we can just travel with one suitcase for the 3 of us. Would I still get the discount f I just committed to one year? Thanks!!

If I read it correctly from the member website, I believe you can.

Sorry to bump an old thread but it’s a simple question and I couldn’t find the answer on their website - If I get one of these alongside my DVC ownership, but also take occasional cash trips to moderates, will they deliver to non-DVC resorts? Or is it DVC only?

I'm pretty sure Owner's Locker picks up/delivers at all the resorts, even the non-Disney ones. They have great customer service, wouldn't hurt to contact them to confirm.

Micca is correct. We had our locker delivered/picked up when we stayed at The DoubleTree at Disney Springs and also the Hilton vacation Clubs. They have a huge drop down list of all the hotels they deliver to. I’m sure all the Disney hotels/resorts are listed but better to double check by calling them.

Owner's Locker is not affiliated with DVC. It is mentioned on the DVC boards because DVC owners tend to be frequent visitors to Disney World. Sometimes DVC owners have received discounts with Owner's Locker, but Owner's Locker deliveries are not limited to DVC resorts.

Here is the list of hotels to which they deliver:
https://www.ownerslocker.com/locations/

Owner's Locker is not affiliated with DVC. It is mentioned on the DVC boards because DVC owners tend to be frequent visitors to Disney World. Sometimes DVC owners have received discounts with Owner's Locker, but Owner's Locker deliveries are not limited to DVC resorts.

Here is the list of hotels to which they deliver:
https://www.ownerslocker.com/locations/
Thank you! I could not find this page directly on my phone, perhaps since it's not optimized for mobile it's normally hidden from phone view. Or perhaps I just missed it. I can see it with the link though. Thank you!!

Thank you! I could not find this page directly on my phone, perhaps since it's not optimized for mobile it's normally hidden from phone view. Or perhaps I just missed it. I can see it with the link though. Thank you!!

I couldn’t see it on my phone either. I found this using my computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter