Owner's Locker

dgagnon519

DVC member AKL since 2009 and SSR since 2020
Has anyone used this service. It looks like a good idea. We are taking two trips this summer and would like to leave some stuff there. Are there any other options there. It looks like owner's locker is a commitment and I only need for 2 months.

I know of no other options. Yes it’s a commitment. And very useful for those who go most years.

Editing to add....
It looks like owner's locker is a commitment and I only need for 2 months.

So would you not be going again, or not be needing to take those items again?

If you would truly only use it for those two summer trips, read through their terms and what happens with the locker when you’re done, and see if paying for a year is worth the cost for just the summer.

Or think about if it’s useful to just keep, and maybe keep other things in there.

Last edited:
We love it! We go twice per year and when it's just me & DW we take only a carry-on for the flight. No need to lug all that stuff (that sometimes doesn't get used every trip) and no stop at the baggage carousel at MCO. You can do a search and find inventories that people have posted to get an idea of what you can store in your OL (just about anything that isn't perishable.)

Great company. For awhile the DVC member website showed that you could get the one time membership fee waived, but a cursory glance at the website didn't show that anymore. Perhaps someone can tell you if it's still offered and I just didn't see it.

Pricing from the Owners Locker website: There is a one time Membership Fee to join Owner's Locker of $75.00 (which includes your Locker and your initial delivery/pickup which we call a Visit) and a yearly storage/delivery plan which you choose. The Value Plan costs $85.00 per year and includes storage in our climate controlled warehouse. Each round trip Visit costs $27.50. The Moderate Plan costs $105.00 per year and includes storage and one free Visit per year. Additional Visits are $27.50 each. The Deluxe Plan costs $190.00 per year and includes storage in our climate controlled warehouse and unlimited visits per year.

I love our Owners Locker. Definitely worth it, if you go more than once a year. We keep things like laundry items, bath products, and ponchos. Saves a carry on with small things you would bring every trip. We also keep our unused water in there. I keep an inventory on my phone and we bring replenishment items to keep it stocked if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter