Oxford Street Disney Store Manager Chris!

Lisa_C

*Mum to the 1st Disneyland Paris DISBOARD BABY!*
I had to post here - after a fab tour a few months back for the grand opening of the biggest Disney Store in Europe, I returned yesterday to show my friends from Plymouth what a FANTASTIC store it is......and I have to say a MASSIVE thank you to Chris for being so attentive, making my DD's and my friends DD's birthday's really special. Not only was he a wonderfully funny person, he also really cared about spreading the Disney Magic for two first timers :love: Children and adults alike, we trod the Pixie Dust path, called Tinker Bell who magically appeared and we had great fun with the magical mirror (which he pretended didn't work and had the girls (6+7) in so much laughter I thought they would burst!!) We bought our goods and was slightly disappointed that only one pin was available to buy, but he went straight away to search out the rare pins for us to trade them with an my DS got a rare cast member pin. All the staff we encountered were so lovely, knew there stuff an a very loud sing a long was had which was GREAT as i normally get told off :lmao:
I'm writing to a Disney Ambassador I know to recommend that Chris gets some recognition for the wonderful experience he gave us all, and the funniest thing is he came to find us to say what a brilliant time he had that day and he couldn't stop smiling so much that people noticed LOL!
I'm off to DLP very soon and have really been set up for my trip. Have already had a few tears from seeing the girls expressions when Tinker Bell appeared and already know this is going to be a full on tissues to the ready trip!! I am just so appreciative of how caring this guy was with us, it was a fantastic couple of hours :rolleyes1 and a true Disney experience :cheer2:

That's wonderful to hear! I've yet to encounter someone like that in the Disney Stores that I've been to, maybe Oxford Street is the way to go! Maybe I could persuade them to join me in recreating either 'Be Our Guest' or the 'Kingdom Dance'! Glad you had a great time :)

Oh my gosh you are so near you should go!! The Oxford Street Store is a fully interactive store and the largest in Europe - go and take a look as they are ALL friendly and love their work! Just ask a CM what the programme is that day they will send their team leader over to talk to you and away you go. Believe me they will have a good old sing song with you :lmao:

Just looked at it on google images and it looks incredible!!! I have decided I must go there before uni starts again :) By the way they have a programme? Is that for when they sing or something? The possibilities are endless in my mind already, (time to regrow my Flynn beard :D ) Thanks for posting about this store, I never would have known about it otherwise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter