package and guests

pxydst

Mouseketeer
My daughter is hoping to get a package deal for her trip in Feb 2019.. is there ever free dining in February? and... if she does get a package for her trip- it will be for 7 days- how does it work if someone (me) comes 1/2 way thru her vacation and stays in her room... I know everyone in the room has to have the same package.. ie dining and tickets, so how does that work?

We often go in February and I don't recall a free dining offer at that time. There might be a play-stay-dine package, or another offer; we usually book room-only discounts. Unless there is something specific about the package reservation that your daughter wants, I recommend she look for a room-only discount. Otherwise, you won't be on the reservation; she would have to add you after she arrives. You would need to purchase your tickets separately anyway, so might as well purchase everyone's from somewhere like Undercover Tourist. Pay out-of-pocket for meals -- if you/she likes the idea of "pre-paid" then just put an amount equal to the dining plan on a gift card (you may find you have funds leftover).

Enjoy your vacation!

the stay play and dine... is that free dining? and is it better than the room only code? we usually get our tickets from undercover tourist but if she can get a plan/code it would be good! and thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter