• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paddock Grill

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
How is the Paddock Grill? Sounds so convenient to have a counter service location close by if we end up in the Paddock section...curious if others have liked the food there. Also wondering if gluten free options are available for my DD but I can ask on the Disabilities board. Thank you!

How is the Paddock Grill? Sounds so convenient to have a counter service location close by if we end up in the Paddock section...curious if others have liked the food there. Also wondering if gluten free options are available for my DD but I can ask on the Disabilities board. Thank you!

We really liked the Paddock Grill. It is a QS restaurant with limited selections. I enjoyed a salad with chicken breast and DH preferred the burger. I can't tell you about gluten free though. Have you checked out the menu? I can't find here on the DisBoards menus, but AllEars has it under the Paddock Pool. http://allears.net/menu/menu_paddock.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter