• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pandora Bracelet Thread

Just got a Pandora bracelet for Christmas and 2 beads (along with 2 clips and the safty beads thing...yup hubby went over board)...

But anyway we are going to be in Disney at the end of the month (also my Birthday) and I really want a Disney bead...

I found this website http://www.charmchateau.com/index.html

and I really like this bead http://www.charmchateau.com/catalog/item/7303855/7577139.htm

Ds has been into tigger since he was born (now almost 5) so I thought this would be perfect.

They are located at the FL Mall but we werent planning on going there. But they do free shipping so was thinking about ordering it. But would love hubby and DS to pick it out (of course hubby will streer DS to this one lol). But wasnt sure if there was other places that sell this and how the prices were.

Thanks guys.

have i read somewhere,that they do the disney chamilia beads,onsite at disneyworld?
i am happy to be corrected though,as i could be wrong.
i will only have pandora beads,on my pandora bracelet,so chamilia beads are not ones,i have took notice of.
i'm sure someone,in the know,will post soon & let you know,if they can be purcheased on property or not.
tracy

Yes they do the Disney beads insure we saw them in the world of Disney at downtown Disney in jewellery section I also saw them at the Polynesian! X

Thanks guys...would really love to only have Pandora beads but I really want a Disney one so...oh well.

I got bought some disney charms from magic kingdom, the shop on the right as you go up mainstreet, sorry I cant remember what its called! dd bought me a donald duck one and dh bought me a mickey head spacer and a palm tree one :)

While browsing online I stumbled across 2 Disney Chamilia beads that are exclusive to H Samuel Jewelers. One was a Cinderella bead called "Faith in Your Dreams" and the other one was a Belle bead called "Belle Rose". I contacted H Samuel Jewelers and asked about buying these beads from them, but unfortunately they said they won't ship to the United States. Does anyone know of a way I could purchase these beads? I don't know if anyone would be willing to buy them and ship them to me, but I would gladly pay for them. If anyone can help me out, please feel free to send me a PM.

I have a Pandora bracelet, so far I have been given 8 charms for it as birthday and christmas gifts. I do love it and am very appreciative of my family kindly giving me charms as gifts but I am so super tempted to buy a Chamilla one when I am at Disney this year! How pricey are the bracelets and charms to buy in Disney? My DH wanted to buy me a Dooney & Bourke bag when we go but I am thinking of opting for a Chamilla instead! :goodvibes

smallblackstars said:
I have a Pandora bracelet, so far I have been given 8 charms for it as birthday and christmas gifts. I do love it and am very appreciative of my family kindly giving me charms as gifts but I am so super tempted to buy a Chamilla one when I am at Disney this year! How pricey are the bracelets and charms to buy in Disney? My DH wanted to buy me a Dooney & Bourke bag when we go but I am thinking of opting for a Chamilla instead! :goodvibes

We were in world of Disney on Wednesday and the beads seemed to range from $40 to $60. X

There is a wonderful stall in the Florida Mall called Charm Chateau. They frequently send me 3 for 2 offers in emails and sometimes, it is a free bracelet offer. Worth checking out. I have shopped there when on vacation from Scotland several times.:cool1:

Do Chamilia charms fit on your exisiting Pandora bracelet? I have the Trollbead bracelet and all brands seem to fit on mine.

smallblackstars said:

I've found the charms to be cheaper in Disney then over here!!
I always buy a charm for myself when in Disney and then often find when I get home that my mum & DH have also been sneaky and got me one for Xmas from Disney as you pay in $$ what we pay in £s so it works out alot cheaper :)

May be interested to know that I emailed pandora and expressed the suggestion for a disney range. They stated that there designers work 9 months behind but she has forwarded my suggestion to them.
I like the chamilla range in H Samuel but I found the ones I looked at in MK very small next to my pandora charms so I am going to get a chamilla bracelet at some point.
I have 15 charms on my pandora bracelet and 2 on my new pick double bracelet. Not a jewellery person but love these.

Are they disney though? Will hv a look at those. Thanks Corrina

No, they are not. There are only two companies that are allowed to do Disney charms: Chamilia for the bead-style charms and Thomas Sabo for the more traditional clip on charms.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter