Panic setting in !!!!!!!!!!!

mulgar

Mouseketeer
Just taking a minute to whine

We are getting married on Sat. at 10:30 in the morning.
OUTDOORS
Well the forcast for Sat. is scatterd thunderstorms
Also reception is completly uncoverd outside.( No shelter )

Just some words of encouragement please

Shawn :jester:

Sending lots of cloud chasing Pixie Dust your way Shawn !!!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Take a deep breath, let it out and remember one VERY important thing....

GOD IS IN CONTROL

The weather will be just as it should be for your special day...don't worry, it's all gonna be just fine! :teeth:

Don't worry- you will have a wonderful, magical day. I hope all goes well and you have a very special day!

Crossing my fingers for you! I'm sure everything will be just fine. Besides, isn't it supposed to be good luck if it rains on your wedding day? :)

Ok here we go.
it's 7:30 and my fiancee is off to get her hair fixed.
Wedding is in three hours and yes its raining!
As I will not have time to post anymore before we leave I wanted to thank everyone for all there help and encouragement.
We leave for the world and our stay at CSR tomorrow morning at 9:50 from Columbus Ohio on Delta, Arrive at MCO at 12:05 and then Star Trans. is to meet us for a Town Car ride to CSR.
We then have 6 days and 5 nights to enjoy ourselves and each others company before returning to the real world.

Rain Rain go away come again some other day.

Again thanks to everyone for all your help

(Moderator if possible could you also put this on some of the other boards? "transportation, Resorts")

Hi Shawn,
IT IS YOUR WEDDING DAY!!! You know that saying "everything happens for a reason", and my other favorite "everything always seems to work itself out". Well this is one of those situations that you just have to tell yourself this and believe it. Today is going to be PERFECT and more than you ever imagine. Don't stress about something you have no control in like the weather. You have more important things to think about. Just make sure you take it all in and most importantly,,HAVE FUN. Tell us all about when you get back :)
~Lisa

It's 4:45 am
we are getting ready for the trip to the airport.
Yesterday went great, Some sprinkles but no real rain.
Shannon was so pretty
Great reception.
now we are off to the world.

CONGRATS SHAWN & SHANNON!!! Have a great honeymoon at the world and make sure you give us a recap when you get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter