Paper Doll Swap ~ COMPLETE ~

for the life of me I can't remember what the CM's wear at IASW :confused3 help please!!!!!!!!!!!

Try googling wdw its a small world loading area. In the teeny tiny little pictures I've found it looks like really dark green or dark blue pants with white cotton dress-type short sleeve shirts (not t-shirt material) with maybe gold & dk green trim.

Maybe your eyesight is better and can see it better in the photos?

Try googling wdw its a small world loading area. In the teeny tiny little pictures I've found it looks like really dark green or dark blue pants with white cotton dress-type short sleeve shirts (not t-shirt material) with maybe gold & dk green trim.

Maybe your eyesight is better and can see it better in the photos?

well not to much better :rotfl2:
it does look like a dark green pants with button down white shirts to me

Rachel and Cheryl would that be okay with you ladies if I did them that way???

Lisa,

If I remember correctly they are a green pair of pants..and the shirt is a button down white shirt..and I believe the trim has some gold/green and red in it... don't ask me why but that keeps popping in my head... off to see if I have any photos.. I take photos of everything, a real tourist... so you'd think I'd have some...

Lisa,

If I remember correctly they are a green pair of pants..and the shirt is a button down white shirt..and I believe the trim has some gold/green and red in it... don't ask me why but that keeps popping in my head... off to see if I have any photos.. I take photos of everything, a real tourist... so you'd think I'd have some...

that's what I remember. for some reason I remember the trim being gold and red. The pants are almost forest green and a button down white shirt

thanks Nan and Sandy....so the trim is on the edges of the sleeves??? can't believe I can't remember it either or have photos :confused3

I will look it up on the cast website when I get home and try to post a picture. Or I can take a picture if we go to MK in the next week or so. Let me know if you need it.

it does Rachel....but that is for DLR not WDW....will just change the pants to the dark green! the WDW CM's don't wear the hats though do they?

My mom and I have run it through every search engine and have only found that one DLR CM. We haven't been to WDW for 3 years so we don't know what the CMs look like.

Also, if you wanted to pick a different CM, that'd be fine. :)

Lisa,

I found a flickr account that has it to give you and idea... give me a moment and I'll post the link... it is not my photo..just will give you and idea...

ETA: I sent you a PM. I hope it helps.

I will look it up on the cast website when I get home and try to post a picture. Or I can take a picture if we go to MK in the next week or so. Let me know if you need it.

thanks for the offer...Nan found on for me!

My mom and I have run it through every search engine and have only found that one DLR CM. We haven't been to WDW for 3 years so we don't know what the CMs look like.

Also, if you wanted to pick a different CM, that'd be fine. :)

nope will keep it, Nan found a good photo!!

Lisa,

I found a flickr account that has it to give you and idea... give me a moment and I'll post the link... it is not my photo..just will give you and idea...

ETA: I sent you a PM. I hope it helps.

I got it thanks!!!!

Some more of my spoilers:
DSC_0052_zpse97afdb6.jpg

Gaston, Dwarfs, Woody-lasso is unattached, Safari Guy

DSC_0053_zps0009056f.jpg

Fairy Godmother, Princess Leia, Cinderella, Mr. Smee-glasses are unattached, Dumbledore

I am currently working on Epcot WS dolls: Norway-Viking Boy and Girl, UK-Soldiers....I might make a Queen too.

Hope you enjoy them!:wizard:

Some more of my spoilers:
DSC_0052_zpse97afdb6.jpg

Gaston, Dwarfs, Woody-lasso is unattached, Safari Guy

DSC_0053_zps0009056f.jpg

Fairy Godmother, Princess Leia, Cinderella, Mr. Smee-glasses are unattached, Dumbledore

I am currently working on Epcot WS dolls: Norway-Viking Boy and Girl, UK-Soldiers....I might make a Queen too.

Hope you enjoy them!:wizard:

wow! they are all great!

here is my Sleeping Beauty for group #1
Belle for group #2

and IASW CM group #4 --- question...do you like the one with the design on the shirt with it tucked in - should I add a belt too??....or the one with the green lines only untucked???

P1120057_zps1c5d7d02.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter