Paper Doll Swap ~ COMPLETE ~

here is my Sleeping Beauty for group #1
Belle for group #2

and IASW CM group #4 --- question...do you like the one with the design on the shirt with it tucked in - should I add a belt too??....or the one with the green lines only untucked???

Pretty Princesses!

For the CM: I like the shirt tucked in with the green lines only-I can't ever remember seeing a cast member with their shirt untucked??....and a belt would be good. Even if it is just another piece of green to add something to the outfit. :)

Pretty Princesses!

For the CM: I like the shirt tucked in with the green lines only-I can't ever remember seeing a cast member with their shirt untucked??....and a belt would be good. Even if it is just another piece of green to add something to the outfit. :)

that's the one I'm leaning towards too...will add a belt either way!

here is my Sleeping Beauty for group #1
Belle for group #2

and IASW CM group #4 --- question...do you like the one with the design on the shirt with it tucked in - should I add a belt too??....or the one with the green lines only untucked???

P1120057_zps1c5d7d02.jpg

Love them Lisa!! My momma and I prefer the iasw CM with the flowers on teh shirt, tucked in, with a belt. :goodvibes

Here are 2 of my dolls:
Prince Philip of Sleeping Beauty
His sword, shield and hat are not glued on so you can decide if you want it. My daughter said he was sexy. :confused3
DSC_0046_zps4517691a.jpg

Monorail Conductor
I included the speech bubble just for fun.
DSC_0047_zps8b99e3c6.jpg

These were the easy ones. Now on to the more difficult ones.

Cheryl, those turned out so nice!! I love your Prince and his sparkly boots and I also like the monorail guy-the word bubble is quite clever.:thumbsup2
Good job!

Here are 2 of my dolls:
Prince Philip of Sleeping Beauty
His sword, shield and hat are not glued on so you can decide if you want it. My daughter said he was sexy. :confused3
DSC_0046_zps4517691a.jpg

Monorail Conductor
I included the speech bubble just for fun.
DSC_0047_zps8b99e3c6.jpg

These were the easy ones. Now on to the more difficult ones.

OMG!!! They are fantastic!!! Rachel and I :love: them!

ok Rachel...will do that one and am adding the belt!

Cheryl your prince and CM are great!

here is my prince charming for group #3

and my final version of IASW CM group #4

P1120058_zps493dea36.jpg

That cast member sure turned out cute! And the Prince is very nice also. Good job! I'm so excited to see these in person, I think this is going to be a great swap!!!:cool1:

I have been working on my Vikings and trying to work out some kinks....I'm kinda stumped on how to make the tall black hat for my British Soldier also. Everything I've done so far he looks like he has a Yeti sitting on his head.:confused:
And here I thought I had picked easy countries......

Here is Hermione. Her wand and the books are not attached. Thanks to scrappinstevie for her ideas about how to do hair.:cheer2:

DSC_0051_zps1b6f8e85.jpg

That cast member sure turned out cute! And the Prince is very nice also. Good job! I'm so excited to see these in person, I think this is going to be a great swap!!!:cool1:

I have been working on my Vikings and trying to work out some kinks....I'm kinda stumped on how to make the tall black hat for my British Soldier also. Everything I've done so far he looks like he has a Yeti sitting on his head.:confused:
And here I thought I had picked easy countries......

Did you check Reddy's files for her mickey country pieces? Can't remember if she had just the queens guard hat or not. Might want to check and see if any of her files will work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!