Paper Doll Swap ~ COMPLETE ~

Be strong :rotfl2:

We are strong!

here is my prince charming for group #3

and my final version of IASW CM group #4

P1120058_zps493dea36.jpg

So cute!

Here is Hermione. Her wand and the books are not attached. Thanks to scrappinstevie for her ideas about how to do hair.:cheer2:

DSC_0051_zps1b6f8e85.jpg

OMG, I love this!

Boy do I ever regret not having joined this swap. Everyone's work is fantastic! Good job

Now a silly question, how do you do those? Some I can see being from the carts but is everything mainly designed? ya thta's one of the reason why I didn't join, I didn't know how to go about doing them

Boy do I ever regret not having joined this swap. Everyone's work is fantastic! Good job

Now a silly question, how do you do those? Some I can see being from the carts but is everything mainly designed? ya thta's one of the reason why I didn't join, I didn't know how to go about doing them

I think the more elabrate dolls the ladies are using SCAL...I only have my paperdoll carts so am more limited...I just went through and picked different things from different dolls to get the look I wanted.

Rachel & Cheryl - would you like me to wait until closer to the due date to mail my box???

I only use the cartridges....sometimes I use my old Sizzix dies for pieces....sometimes I draw out and cut pieces by hand.

I cut a lot of my clothes and wigs apart, layer them and put them back together again. I also use brads and stickers on my dolls. As I told Cheryl, I cut many wigs on the Cricut and then I layer them all around and on the back because dolls don't have hair only on the front of their heads--I think it just looks better layered.

I do not use any SCAL.

Lisa you can mail whenever you are ready :)

Rachel and I only use cartridges for our dolls too. We sometimes "custom cut" (ie cut by hand) some pieces. I love the layered hair and will be trying that this time around ;)

Did you check Reddy's files for her mickey country pieces? Can't remember if she had just the queens guard hat or not. Might want to check and see if any of her files will work?

I have no way to cut those kinds of files but I could still look and cut something similar by hand....I found a Chef hat in my Sizzix dies that might work if modified a little bit....still working on it. If anyone else has any suggestions for the Queen's British Soldier's hats, please help!?!

Has anyone else made one of them for the paper dolls swap previously? A picture would be great.

If I can't get it to work out, I'll make him a king instead.;)

Norway Vikings
(I couldn't decide whether to make a girl or a boy so I made a pair.)
DSC_0055_zps162d9b5a.jpg

weapons are unattached so you can chose whether to use them or not.:)

Love your vikings :thumbsup2

As far as UK dolls go the ideas listed are just suggestions, so feel free to make whatever you want ;) I'm sure whatever you come up with will be fabulous!

Soldier and Queen for Epcot World Showcase Group...UK
DSC_0058_zpsdb6c2349.jpg

I ended up just cutting the hats by hand and added a chin strap. Sword and Handbag are unattached.

I also reworked my Dwarf's hats...I didn't like them. I used the gnome hat from Freshly Picked Cartridge and the elf hat from paper doll dress ups with the pom pom cut off.

So, I'm done with all my dolls. Just waiting for these to dry overnight. I will probably send them out tomorrow if that is ok?:woohoo:

Too bad we didn't get to do a pirate group. :)

love all your latest dolls!! I thought by the look of them you had SCAL :worship: for getting them to all look so great using the carts!

Chery, I will let you know when I mail them!

Soldier and Queen for Epcot World Showcase Group...UK
DSC_0058_zpsdb6c2349.jpg

I ended up just cutting the hats by hand and added a chin strap. Sword and Handbag are unattached.

I also reworked my Dwarf's hats...I didn't like them. I used the gnome hat from Freshly Picked Cartridge and the elf hat from paper doll dress ups with the pom pom cut off.

So, I'm done with all my dolls. Just waiting for these to dry overnight. I will probably send them out tomorrow if that is ok?:woohoo:

Too bad we didn't get to do a pirate group. :)

Sooooo cute :) Mail whenever you're ready :)

My Goodness! I go to Disney for a long weekend and look at ALL the wonderful items that have been posted. Each one is so cute and the ideas are wonderful!

Mine are all done except for some embellishing on Ursala -- after I unpack I'll try and get some pictures up.

Great job to all!

here is my prince charming for group #3

and my final version of IASW CM group #4

P1120058_zps493dea36.jpg

Would you mind telling me what pieces you used for the epaulets(shoulder decoration thingys)on your Prince doll? I looked through the book and can't figure out what it is? Thanks:blush:

Would you mind telling me what pieces you used for the epaulets(shoulder decoration thingys)on your Prince doll? I looked through the book and can't figure out what it is? Thanks:blush:

I used the ones from PC in the Happily ever after cart on page 38!

Wow!!! Love all the new dolls!! I love the ideas I'm seeing and this will help me when I start on the dolls. Need to get the MK sketch swap done but I've been trying to get my ideas together for this one at the same time!

I never thought to look there! Thanks!:)

I didn't either...was wracking my brain trying to figure out how to make them...then duh look at the cindy cart!

Rachel/Cheryl I'm going to be mailing my box today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter