Paper Doll Swap ~ COMPLETE ~

mommy2mrb and scrappinstevie your packages arrived today. Everything looks great! Thanks for the goodies :)

I am just on a roll lately!!! Here are two more:
Stormtrooper
DSC_0052_zps9d240415.jpg

I did him using both my cricut and my silhouette. The mask was an image I got off the internet and cut on my silhouette. The body was cut using my cricut the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge the armor cut deleting some of the cuts in Cricut Craftroom. Then I did some hand cuts for the hands and the feet.

Tiana
DSC_0078_zpsd39cfddb.jpg

Tiana is cut with the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge and cutting by hand. The petals for her dress are from a flower shape from the Accent cartridge that I cut apart.

Just thought I would give some ideas of how I cut these things since some people were asking. I really just try to look at a picture of the actual person and figure out how I can make it look as close to that as possible.

My husband asked why her dress was so big... I said because that is the way it is in the picture. DUH:confused3

Cheryl/Rachel
I had a quick question for the countries group am I supposed to make 2 dolls for each country I have.
So for Canada I was planning a Mountie. Do I need to do another doll as well?

For China I was going to do a girl with a fan would I also need to do a warriorvas well.

Just want to check as I am designing these last few.

Cheryl:coffee:

Cheryl/Rachel
I had a quick question for the countries group am I supposed to make 2 dolls for each country I have.

For China I was going to do a girl with a fan would I also need to do a warriorvas well.

not the hostesses but you only have to make one for each country. i made two because I couldn't decide between a boy or a girl Viking and then decided to also make two for UK since I'd made the pair for Norway....but one per country is the requirement.

Cheryl/Rachel

Love your stormtrooper and Tiana :goodvibes

You only need to make 1 doll per country :thumbsup2

Just checking in. I have all the paper I need and am working on the designs. Hopefully will have time to start cutting on Friday.

I am just on a roll lately!!! Here are two more:
Stormtrooper
DSC_0052_zps9d240415.jpg

I did him using both my cricut and my silhouette. The mask was an image I got off the internet and cut on my silhouette. The body was cut using my cricut the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge the armor cut deleting some of the cuts in Cricut Craftroom. Then I did some hand cuts for the hands and the feet.

Tiana
DSC_0078_zpsd39cfddb.jpg

Tiana is cut with the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge and cutting by hand. The petals for her dress are from a flower shape from the Accent cartridge that I cut apart.

Just thought I would give some ideas of how I cut these things since some people were asking. I really just try to look at a picture of the actual person and figure out how I can make it look as close to that as possible.

My husband asked why her dress was so big... I said because that is the way it is in the picture. DUH:confused3

The stormtrooper is really cute, but Tiana is Gorgeous! Can't believe the dolls that are coming from this swap. Someone remind me that I want in on this next time. :rotfl::rotfl:

I'm checking in. I have my designs set for Merida and Mulan. Need to figure out my Epcot dolls. I hope to start cutting in the next couple weeks. Just need to finish up my stuff for the MK swap before I can really concentrate on the dolls.

Here is Mulan
DSC_0082_zps4a92b526.jpg

Plus I'm checking in. At this rate I should be ready to ship end of the week.:dance3: WoooHooo!!! Never been this far ahead with a swap!!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!