Parade of Dreams stops?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Does anyone know where the PoD stops? I think I saw a list of all their stop places somewhere. I'm particularly interested in the Pinocchio float or Beauty and the Beast. Thanks.

We just saw it sunday. The first one parade that comes from small world, if you're sitting directly in front of the train station, beauty and beast will stop in front of you. I'm not sure about Pinocchio. I know that for the first parade, if you're at the camera shop, the first float (tinkerbell) will stop here, and then the last float will stop here. Also you get double floats (someone told me) by the Prince and Princess bathrooms by the matterhorn.

Do the two parades come from different directions? I think I'll be going to the 7:00 one.

The first parade comes down mainstreet from Small world towards the entrance. The floats then turn around, and for the second parade, they go up mainstreet back to Small World. If there is only one parade then it comes from small world. If for some reason there were more than 2 of the same parade it would continue to alternate, from Small world, to small world, from small world, etc. By the way, I think the floats stop in pretty much the same locations, so for the first parade, if you were in a location that the second float stopped at, then if you were in roughly the same stop, I think you would be near the second to the last parade. Unfortunately I've never been in the same spot for the first and second parades of the day to tell you for sure.

For what it's worth.... the first time we saw the parade on Wed, July 13, 7pm show, there was no Beauty and the Beast Float. I didn't even notice it was missing until we saw the parade again the next day and there it was!! They must have had a glitch with it on Wednesday. DH thought I was daffy when I mentioned it, but we went back and looked at our pictures and there is no photo of the B&TB float... but there is a picture of every other float. Plus I remember being surprised when I saw it on Thursday. Like...."wow... did I just miss this yesterday??" .................P

We sat in between the vendor carts near small world when the parade was coming from SW. We were right in between 2 floats and didn't have a lot of activity in our area. we were in between Alice and Lion King, from the pics I took, it looks like right in front of SW would be the lion king.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter