Parade Performer HELP!

HeyItsMeeTee

Earning My Ears
I have always wanted to be a parade performer and I know Disney will post specific auditions for that. However, do you need to specific heights to be parade performers? If I go to a parade audition could they potentially put be in a character fur o face because I really only want to be a parade dancer? I am 5'3" and a bit worried I will be considered too short to be a parade dancer and a bit worried they put me in a fur costume and I just wanna dance hahah help me please

From previous experience of working in entertainment at WDW...be prepared to “do fur” even if you are cast as a dancer. As a dancer, your training, before getting a job, should involve being diverse and proficient in different styles and being willing to do a variety of roles. Everyone wants to be the Sugar Plum Fairy or Clara in the Nutcracker, but somebody has to be the mouse or soldier. Turning down a “fur role” could make you appear to be not flexible and prevent you from getting cast in the future. They make costumes in a variety of sizes, so if the casting director likes you and they think they can use you, they will often make something work. Break a leg!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter