Parade Route

noahdove

Noahdove
I have 27 days until we arrive in the Happiest Place on Earth. I am having a brain freeze and I can't remember the parade route in Magic Kingdom. :headache: Will someone please help me with this?:worship::worship: Thank you so very much....:flower:

I have 27 days until we arrive in the Happiest Place on Earth. I am having a brain freeze and I can't remember the parade route in Magic Kingdom. :headache: Will someone please help me with this?:worship::worship: Thank you so very much....:flower:
FoF begins in Frontierland near the gates by Splash and then moves on to circle the Hub and then finally exits near the Fire Station in Town Square.

Happiest Place on Earth much

The Happiest Place on Earth is Disneyland. Walt Disney World is the most Magical Place on Earth.

The Parade route at WDW starts by Splash Mountain, runs up past the Hall of Presidents, goes into the circle by the Castle, then makes it's way to Town Square where it exits by the fire station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!