Paradise Pier - View of fireworks

BklynGirl

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
I read somewhere that there is a rooftop viewing area for fireworks in the Paradise Pier hotel. Is this only for guests of the hotel or can anyone go up? We're going to be at the PCH Grill for dinner one night & thought it might be fun to check out the fireworks from a different view after we eat. Is there a bar/lounge on the deck - having a cocktail while watching the fireworks would make it even better!
Thanks!!

It’s only for guests and if I recall you needed a room key (from any of the on site hotels just just PPH) to get out the door to the deck. I didn’t try to see fireworks there, but I believe the WOC view was much better then the other hotels.

It’s only for guests and if I recall you needed a room key (from any of the on site hotels just just PPH) to get out the door to the deck. I didn’t try to see fireworks there, but I believe the WOC view was much better then the other hotels.

Is needing a room key for the PPH 3rd floor pool deck a recent requirement? I haven`t been there for several years but it was open to the public with piped in audio of the fireworks. As for WOC viewing the view from PPH is alot farther and more of an angle than watching from the Terrace at GCH where you do need a room key to access, but the view there is still not very good.

I called the PP a few weeks back because I had a friend asking about the fireworks viewing there-- the front desk told me that fireworks viewing on the pool deck is open to anyone, not just guests of the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!