Paramount PH Tickets

AMF1218

Earning My Ears
Just wanted everyone to know that Paramount has taken their 7 day park hopper with breakfast vouchers off their website. They told me that disney is no longer letting them offer it. I was still able to get them by calling but it is limited quantity. Their price was cheaper than DC discount and came with 1 breakfast voucher with each ticket.
If you need these tickets I recommend calling soon and getting the free breakfast.

:smooth:

I thought their 7 day PHP tickets came with 4 plus options and 1 breakfast voucher per ticket.

Comes with the options just like any other PHP. They just aren't going to be adding the breakfast voucher anymore.

Just a heads up that the character breakfasts that you can choose from are limited to certain ones. I know for a fact that CRT is NOT included so I bought my 7 day PHP from Connections with no problems and free shipping.

Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Fair are covered and we plan on eating at both of those so these vouchers were a deal for us. CRT and Chrystal Palace are NOT covered so if one of those was to be your only character breakfast, not a good deal.

Both are listed on the back of our vouchers :D The character breakfasts at Hollywood & Vine and the ABC Commissary are both listed as well. Looks as though MK and Epcot are out though. HTHs

I had been watching those php and I bought one for my trip alst Dec. They had been on the website, then gone for while and then back again. If they really arent seeling them anymore thats a shame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter