Paris Disney Dreams Come True! *COMPLETED 10/29*

I hung around for a second round because I didn't meet everyone in the first 30 minute"ish" session.

Look how cool Stitch's car is!!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Hello, Mary!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

It's Jessie and Woody!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Doin' a little do-sie-doe....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Donald!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

I love how Daisy's cases are on the back!
ry%3D480

Love Him!!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

The cars parade a bit some as they leave the circle as well....

ry%3D480

Tigger!
ry%3D480

This was a rewarding character experience for sure. If you're into meeting the characters this event is not to be missed!

Thank you for the updates!! So many details and photos, I love it!! I can't seem to find anything regarding times of the stars and cars parade, so I am hoping it will be going on during our September visit.

Thank you for the updates!! So many details and photos, I love it!! I can't seem to find anything regarding times of the stars and cars parade, so I am hoping it will be going on during our September visit.
Our visit was one year ago 2014 during the end of September so if they are on a similar schedule for Stars 'n' Cars you're in luck!

I did not know that Paris had a Cars area with a ride! I wonder if that ride will be duplicated for DCA and named Luigi's Rollicking Roadsters? Did you happen to ride it or see it in action?

Love your TR's, so many pictures really do make me feel like I'm walking through the parks!

After Stars'n'Cars I headed out of the park and took is some of Disney Village.

The Characters in Flight balloon...
ry%3D480

A couple more of the sidewalk markers. I hope to get here someday....
ry%3D480

My Mom lived in China for a few years and I had the opportunity to go here in 2010...
ry%3D480

Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show....
ry%3D480

Planet Hollywood...
ry%3D480

Annettes!...
ry%3D480

I would have loved more time to enjoy each of these....
ry%3D480

A great Star Wars window at the Disney Store...
ry%3D480

Rain Forest Cafe....
ry%3D480

The Lego Store!
ry%3D480

I always love to see the Disney themed displays they create with Legos!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Pick a Brick....
ry%3D480

Appropriate for a trip to Paris! For Christmas a few months after the trip Reagan was given this as a gift....
ry%3D480

And this Big Ben as well since we visited London this trip.... I didn't purchase here though. I gave the ideas to family members back home who were looking for gift suggestions....
ry%3D480

Isn't this adorable!
ry%3D480

There was a very cool Disney boutique with great displays....
ry%3D480

The Contemporary area...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

The Charme area...
ry%3D480

After taking in the Disney Village it was time to get back into Disneyland!
ry%3D480

The Halloween Displays make me SO happy!
ry%3D480

I can't wait to seem them in Magic Kingdom exactly 53 days from now. I'll be taking in Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party the night before leaving on a Disney Fantasy Halloween on the High Seas Cruise! Right up my alley!

ry%3D480

Halloween Photo Op!
ry%3D480

A clever poster as I made my way along Main Street...
ry%3D480

Time for a ride! Buzz Lightyear is always a favorite!
ry%3D480

walkie talkie in the queue...
ry%3D480

Hello, Buzz!
ry%3D480

Etch a Sketch...
ry%3D480

My ride vehicle and score...
ry%3D480

And Ride Photo!
ry%3D480

Always a good time!
ry%3D480

I can never get tired of this view! I love all the Disney castles but think this one may be the prettiest!
ry%3D480

Looks like I found a new adventure!
ry%3D480

Inside The Mystery of the Nautilus Submarine...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

This attraction was new to me and different from the other parks. I thought it was pretty cool and it is always nice to be surprised with something unexpected....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Better get a sign photo for the scrapbook!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Taking in more of Discoveryland...
ry%3D480

I thought the zeppelin type balloon in the Videoopolis building was pretty incredible... And again, very different from the other parks I've seen.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

I love how it continues both inside and outside the building....
ry%3D480

I made my way towards Fantasyland and took in the area around the castle. This is a quaint area...
ry%3D480

Who wouldn't want to hang out near Cinderella's carriage!?
ry%3D480

Just Perfect!
ry%3D480

A sweet Carousel view...
ry%3D480

And then there are places like this that make you feel completely at home!
ry%3D480

Toad Hall!
ry%3D480

Peter Pan's Flight with a 10 min wait is practically unheard of in FL so I didn't pass up the opportunity!
ry%3D480

The great ride vehicle!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Mermaids!....
ry%3D480

Adventure Isle was my next destination...
ry%3D480

It is themed perfectly just like we expect from Disney!
ry%3D480

Hook's Hidout....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

I think we should head here next....
ry%3D480

Swiss Family Robinson's Treehouse...
ry%3D480

The water wheel...
ry%3D480

Wonderful view of Adventure Isle...
ry%3D480

Treehouse rooms....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

I spy Russell and Mr. Frederickson!
ry%3D480

Let's get a closer look at two of my favorite Pixar friends!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

such a sweet pair!
ry%3D480

I explored Frontierland just a bit...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

The fall decor really set a nice tone...
ry%3D480

Chip n Dale!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Stopping here for now... back again soon.

Yay for more updates! Love all the pics and details. I was just writing up about my PTR for the DLP time and it was exciting to see all your photos, thank you!

Yay for more updates! Love all the pics and details. I was just writing up about my PTR for the DLP time and it was exciting to see all your photos, thank you!
I hopped over to your trip report and love all the France planning!

We purchased a hop on , hop off bus tour that allowed us to easily take in the city and get off where we wanted. It was two story with an open air top which allowed for pics well. You could also add on the Seine River Cruise. The whole package was crazy cheap IMO.

Aria will love the carousel at the base of the Eiffel Tower. There is also a Disney Store on Champs de Elysee.

The Paris City Vision offered some nice tours as well. With your family having a rental car you could go on your own but it may be fun to check out day trips from the Paris area on their site. We did London and Brugge, Belgium from Paris and both were hits with us.

Happy Planning!

Thank you scrpbookr - such beautiful photos and you've shown me bits of DLP I've never seen in 3 visits. :goodvibes I believe Nautilus is wheelchair accessible so we really must make time to do it next trip.

I've read that the stars and cars meet & greet stopped on 2nd July and I'm not sure whether it will be back. :confused3

I had just finished in Frontierland and decided to spend some time on Main Street before the parade. There is so much to take in!
This Paris Duffy is too cute!
ry%3D480

I really wish I had this hat in adult size for the MNSSHP I'm attending this year! I have a different Lilo costum"ish" outfit in mind for the night but this hat is just so classic Halloween Minnie!
ry%3D480

Another adorable Duffy!
ry%3D480

My favorite Trick or Treat pumpkin! I was SO, SO excited to be able to use my Disney Movie Rewards points to get this last year!
ry%3D480

An adorable popcorn container! If they have this at WDW this year I may add it to our Halloween decor collection.
ry%3D480

Great Malificent display! I have a Halloween dress/ costume similar to the one shown. I wonder if I added just the horns if I could pull it off as a Malificent costume?? I have Halloween in the High Seas coming up, too. I don't know how many costume events there actually are though. I know there is one adult costume party..... I have a Jessie type skirt I thought I'd wear....
ry%3D480

A sweet display....
ry%3D480

Yummmmm....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

A Boardwalk Candy display...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Very cute Chip n Dale slippers!
ry%3D480

This is random but I thought the Mickey highchairs were great!
ry%3D480

A Main Street Vehicle...
ry%3D480

I stopped in at the Ice Cream Parlour....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Checking out the Hall of President display...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Don't forget to check out the light fixtures!
ry%3D480

Taking in Minnie's sewing room one more time!
ry%3D480

And since I've already admitted I'm into light fixtures....
ry%3D480

Next up.... the parade!

Thank you scrpbookr - such beautiful photos and you've shown me bits of DLP I've never seen in 3 visits. :goodvibes I believe Nautilus is wheelchair accessible so we really must make time to do it next trip.

I've read that the stars and cars meet & greet stopped on 2nd July and I'm not sure whether it will be back. :confused3
That is SO sad! I loved it!

I hopped over to your trip report and love all the France planning!

We purchased a hop on , hop off bus tour that allowed us to easily take in the city and get off where we wanted. It was two story with an open air top which allowed for pics well. You could also add on the Seine River Cruise. The whole package was crazy cheap IMO.

Aria will love the carousel at the base of the Eiffel Tower. There is also a Disney Store on Champs de Elysee.

The Paris City Vision offered some nice tours as well. With your family having a rental car you could go on your own but it may be fun to check out day trips from the Paris area on their site. We did London and Brugge, Belgium from Paris and both were hits with us.

Happy Planning!

Oh thank you! It was more a mini PTR inside a TR lol. Thank you for the tips! I have read about the hop on hop off bus (and also the batobus thing on the Seine) - it sounds like it would be nice to get us off our feet for a while!

The Disney store will definitely be on the agenda! Much to my DH's dismay ;) hehe

I didn't see any times on the online schedules and was wondering about that, that's too bad :(

This Paris Duffy is too cute!

That is adorable

This is random but I thought the Mickey highchairs were great!

And this is so cute too, wish they had these at WDW! :)

Thanks again for more detailed photos! Love seeing all the treats you came across. I love light fixtures too :)

The day before my mom and I had caught the parade from a bench inside the hub area. The good news is that we were comfy. The bad news was that it was a terrible spot for photographing the parade. This day getting better parade pics was on the top of my list. So I showed up a wee bit early and found what I thought might be a good spot. I had a bit of time to wait but with a castle like this to admire there is nothing to complain about!
ry%3D480

A cute Coke truck rolled by and set up nearby....
ry%3D480

Before Long Flora, Fauna and Merryweather were leading the way.... So at this time the parade entered from the right if you were standing and looking at the castle. I do think this was a good spot. That spot straight ahead where the princess behind the rope in the white dress is may be really good too. You get the parade as it approaches without any obstructions and then you could also get many shots with the castle in the background of the parade, too. I had a similar spot (to where the little girl in the white dress is) at MK for FoF recently and the pictures were really decent.
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

A lovely float with two more fairies....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Merlin was on the back of the storybook float with the fairies...
ry%3D480

And then each princess arrived by horse drawn carriage with her prince. Aurora and Prince Phillip...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Cinderella and Prince Charming...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Snow White and Prince Florian...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Anna and Elsa were up next!

ry%3D480

Olaf, too!
ry%3D480

Next came a few characters on foot..... Bert, the Penguins and Mary Poppins....
ry%3D480

And then some Alice in Wonderland Characters joined in....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

The Alice float was really great!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

The back part of the Alice float switched to Pinocchio....
ry%3D480

And Pinocchio was on foot behind the float...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Coming up next.... Toy Story....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

More friends!
ry%3D480

Slinky!

ry%3D480

Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head with Buzz!
ry%3D480

Cowboy Woody!
ry%3D480

I'm close to the picture limit for this entry. I'll pick up with more parade in the next entry.

On the back of the Toy Story float was a Winnie the Pooh scene. I failed to get a good picture of it but here is what I do have...
ry%3D480

Eeyore!
ry%3D480

Piglet was there too but I only got a pick from the back....
ry%3D480

Tigger with his bumble bee pal...
ry%3D480

Lion King is approaching....
ry%3D480

Another really fantastic parade float!
ry%3D480

King!
ry%3D480

Pumba and Timon....
ry%3D480

Rafiki....
ry%3D480

On the back of the Lion King float was Louie and Baloo from The Jungle Book!
ry%3D480

Peter Pan!
ry%3D480

Hook and Smee were there, too!
ry%3D480

Very elaborate costumes....
ry%3D480

The were leading the way for some special friends!
ry%3D480

Another gorgeous float! This is a well done parade IMO....
ry%3D480

Minnie and Donald!
ry%3D480

Goofy and Mickey!
ry%3D480

Chip n Dale

ry%3D480

Mickey!
ry%3D480

Duffy was here, too. I didn't get a good pic though. I *heart* Duffy!
ry%3D480

So that takes us to the end of the parade. More to come soon.

Sad that you had to say goodbye to Mom but nice that you got some solo time to play in the park! Love all your photos! The Stars in Cars parade/meet and greet sounds so fun!! Definitely something I'd be into :) Love the Sorcerer Mickey lego display! And all the parade pictures!

Wow, so great that you have a Halloween trip coming up! The Halloween themed Disney cruise sounds so fun, I really would love to do that one day!

Following the parade I spent some more time on Main Street. There was a group of artwork in one of the Arcades I liked....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Main Street Balloons!

ry%3D480

I exited the park for a short time and walked over to the train station. The station is conveniently located just outside of the park. I wanted to purchase my train ticket to get to the airport the following morning. I wasn't sure of the schedule so having a ticket made it easy to know when to show up.

I caught the Characters in Flight balloon once more while passing by....
ry%3D480

Ticket purchased and I was heading back into the park in a jiffy....
ry%3D480

This meant I got to feel the excitement of entering Disneyland Paris for the third time this visit!
ry%3D480

A great Casey's poster...
ry%3D480

City Hall....
ry%3D480

Town Square...
ry%3D480

The windows at the Storybook Store were Duffy / Travel themed and ADORABLE!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

The cute windows there put me in the mood to check more of them out so I moved over to the Emporium....

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Across the way....
ry%3D480

Paris themed windows...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

More princess windows....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

There were so many wonderful displays!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

More of the Halloween Decor on Main Street....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Up Next.... The Castle show....

It's castle show time! Even without a show the castle is breathtaking. Especially at dusk!
ry%3D480

Add the fall decor and it just makes me giddy!
ry%3D480

Time for the show!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

It might just be that I'm smitten by this castle but I dare say the I think Dreams is better than Wishes...
ry%3D480

Lumiere...
ry%3D480

The Eiffel Tower just in cast I forgot I was visiting Paris!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Love this castle look!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

It's amazing how dramatically different they can make it with projections...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Quasimodo climbing Notre Dame....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

The Tangled Tower..
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Flynn Ryder and Rupunzel...
ry%3D480

I liked that there was an emphasis on movies with a French setting....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

so pretty!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

And that brings us to the end of Dreams...
ry%3D480

I headed back to the hotel after the show. I took a few more pictures of the room before calling it a night. The next morning I'd be flying back home...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

I liked that the border and artwork had a Paris theme even though we were outside of the city while at Disney....
ry%3D480

Steps for the day....right about 8 miles....
ry%3D480

At the airport the next morning I took a few pics at the M&M store.... again for the Paris theme....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Does anyone have any interest in seeing higtlights from our time in the city of Paris, London and Brugge,Belgium? If so I'll try to do some quick shares from those adventures before I wrap up this trip report.

hi @scrpbookr loving your photos, you got some really good one of Dreams. I would love to read your London experiences. I used to live in London and I love reading peoples trip reports from my former home :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!