Park attendance low today + candy canes!

Here's what I found about veteran DL candy-maker Rob McHargue:

"With hurting hearts the family of Rob McHargue regrets to inform you that our Candyman Rob - Master Candymaker for Disneyland has passed away. Rob has worked as a candy maker for over 43 years. He has invented many delicious, magical creations in the Main Street Candy Palace. Rob has touched many throughout his 63 years of life. He loved making candy at Disneyland, however, his true passion was working with children. For 38 years he has been a camp counselor at the Anaheim District Kids Kamp. Not only has he been a camp counselor he taught Caravan (scouting) and Vacation Bible School. Rob served as Secretary of his Church Board along with serving on the District Advisory Board.
Services are as follows:
Dec. 16, 2017 10:00-11:00am viewing
Celebration of Life at 11:00am
Garden Grove Church of the Nazarene
13411 Euclid Ave
Garden Grove, CA 92843"
That is so sad! I still have the episode of Guy Feirrie's show when he is in Disneyland making candy canes with Rob. And I still have the candy cane I got, made by him in 2011, I kept it for a Christmas decoration. We will miss seeing him there :( he was far to young to die.

I saw that guy! My hubby thought it was a sticker but I knew it was shaved in!

img_3610-jpg.287270

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter