Park hopping and Fast Pass Question

TeamUrsula

Overplanning is half the fun
Quick question for logistics of hopping and booking fast passes for a group. I plan on grabbing WOC color fast passes early, maybe first thing, this Tuesday. If I have everyone's tickets scanned into my app, then once they are through the gates at Disneyland in the morning, can I run over to DCA and use the phone to get WOC fast passes?

If not, could they use a phone to scan into Disneyland while I take the paper tickets to the WOC machines?

You can't scan the tickets from the app at the WOC FP machine, but you CAN scan actual pictures of the barcode on the physical passes.

We did this with F! - I had assumed I could scan from the app, so everyone was over at DCA when I found out I couldn't. They suggested my husband take pics of their tickets/APs and text them to me, and that worked. The WOC and F! machines haven't been updated to read the way tickets appear on the app.

ETA: Or your second option is fine, too, they scan in with the app on a phone, and you have the physical tickets.

With regular tickets, in the first day, don't they ask for the paper ticket as well and take your picture? I thought you couldn't get in the first time with just the app.

We didn’t need our paper tickets to enter the park the first time. In fact, we only pulled them out on our last day to gift them as FPs to someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter