Park Hours and ADRs

duketennisgal

DIS Veteran
This has probably been asked and answered before but I'm not having much luck. How do you all plan your ADRs for booking at the 180 day window when park hours aren't out? I like to plan my meals around what park I'll be at but my 180 day window opens next week and park hours still aren't out.

I have a few that are hard to get on my list so I want to be able to book those as soon as my window opens!

This has probably been asked and answered before but I'm not having much luck. How do you all plan your ADRs for booking at the 180 day window when park hours aren't out? I like to plan my meals around what park I'll be at but my 180 day window opens next week and park hours still aren't out.

I have a few that are hard to get on my list so I want to be able to book those as soon as my window opens!

I use Kenny the Pirate's crowd calendars for park hours. He's pretty accurate even at 6.5 months out. If something changes he updates immediately.

As for pre park open ADRs, you have to expect those might be useless and not get too mad about it if they extend hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter