Park Ticket Tips Please

deno

EPCOT Addict
Hi all

OK, so looks like Orlando August 2022 is a go-er for us.

Usually I get my 21 day ticket direct from Disney, 14 day Universal direct from them.

Priced them both up (14 WDW, 14 Universal) and getting it to be around £3900 for both with Genie+

Now, that includes Busch Gardens and Aquatica which my kids both want to go to.

If I look on Attraction Tickets website they have a combo for both parks for £3392 but I don't think that includes Busch Gardens and Aquatica.

Generally what do you guys do with regards tickets for the above parks? We only like to spend a couple of days max in Universal but always found that the 14 day pass gives a bit more flexibility if we decide to maybe just do a 1/2 day there at some point.

Id look at single day ticekts for Busch and Aquatica as I doubnt they would come out more than £100.

The 14 day Disney ticket now gives you 14 days over 18 as well so take this into account looking at the dates etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter