Park Tickets at Publix

3tiggerstoo

Mouseketeer
Has anyone bought the 3 day park tickets at Publix and if so, is it a discount price over buying them from Disney? We are doing a Princess Half Marathon weekend in Feb and plan on 3 park days. We're not interested in a dining plan and already have our rooms booked so all I need is my park ticket. If Publix is a good deal I thought I would buy them there. I think it's $309 for the 3 day ( no park hopper).

Has anyone bought the 3 day park tickets at Publix and if so, is it a discount price over buying them from Disney? We are doing a Princess Half Marathon weekend in Feb and plan on 3 park days. We're not interested in a dining plan and already have our rooms booked so all I need is my park ticket. If Publix is a good deal I thought I would buy them there. I think it's $309 for the 3 day ( no park hopper).
Ticket resellers like UT don't discount 3-day passes very much. You might do better at Publix if you have a credit card that rewards a high % for grocery store purchases. But if getting your FP+ reservations at 60 days is important, waiting to get them at Publix may not be worth any added savings.

Last edited:
The Publix tickets are the same as the gate tickets. Depending on what state you live in, the only money you will really save is on taxes. Also keep in mind that if you buy at Publix, you will not be able to apply additional discounts to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!