Park Tours with 12 yr. old?

SAWYERMAW1

DIS Veteran
I would like to do a park tour when we go next May with my 12 year old grandson. Most of the tours require a child to be 16. Any suggestions for a tour I could take with a 12 year old that would be worthwhile. Thanks for your help. I don't think I could make it to WDW without this board!!

Does he like Trains? The Magic Behind the Steam Trains tour is a good one (especially for the kids if they like trains). The age requirement for that tour is 10. It is offered Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and starts at 7:15 am at MK. They take you through Walt's history with trains (from a young boy all the way through today). You get to go the roundhouse and watch the morning crew open the attraction as well as get a chance to sit in the locomotive and see what it is like to be the engineer. If he likes trains I guarantee this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity that he would really enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter