Parking at DLP

Carrotclubber

Earning My Ears
Hi all. Was looking for some more help re. our forthcoming trip to DLP. We are booked in at the Davy Crockett - and I was wondering how close the car parks are at DLP. Is there just one car park for DLP, DIsney Village and Studios? Will we be directed where to park or is it just up to us to find a place? I guess I want to try and be as close to the attractions as possible - any tips?
Is it a long walk from the parking?
Any help much appreciated.

We love Camp Davy Crockett the pool is fab i ts worth staying there for just the pool.

There is just 1 huge carpark at DLp & staying on site means you have free parking. Camp DC should give you a parking pass for the windscreen. If you are parked away from the front of the carpark there are moving walkways to help. it is quicker to walk but not as much fuN!

If you arrive in the morning there are car parking attendents showing you to the nearest space . later in the day you can choose your own.

The trip from CDC to the carpark is only approx 10mins & we have split our day & gone back for a swim & then revistited the parks.

There is a huge supermarket at the nearby shopping centre if you need any groceries though the shop at CDC do sell basics.

We haven't stayed at Davy Crockett for several years now -but did when our three were younger. There used to be a travelator (flat escalator!) which carried you from the car park to the parc itself - we all loved it!
Liz

Thanks everyone for the help - I will no doubt have a few more questions before we go - but I am pleased to hear some good feedback about DC as I had read a few bad things and was a little worried.
thanks again :flower:

As long as you get there early, the car park's only a short walk away from the parks. I think you come out next to the station, a few minutes walk away from everything.

And I'm another one who loved CDC! It's a really lovely place to stay, it's got a great atmosphere.

Hi thanks for the CDC feedback - we plan to have early starts to hopefully we will get good spots in the car park!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter