Parking at HRH

paulakim

Mouseketeer
I'm in the process of tying up some last minute loose ends for our trip and I had a question about parking at the HRH. Last year we always parked in the parking lot to the right assuming the left was for vallet parking. So my qusetion is can you park in the lot to the left? I remember reading something in the past about there being an elevator to service the left lot. Not that I don't love a good wookout but that neverending stair hike from the parking lot on the right to the lobby is a killer :eek:

Thanks! Paula

They now have taken down the entry gates to the right and left lot and put a main gatehouse at the entry. Once past the gatehouse you can park in either lot. Last year we parked in the left lot too, there was always a spot open and the elevator did make a difference. Just 1 piece of advice, my DH took the elevator one night with the kids and I walked the stairs, he kept pushing the elevator button for floor 1 and the elevator kept opening up.(he thought I was playing games and pushing the open button on him) He finally realized that the lobby is floor 3 not floor 1. See how many times you make that same mistake in the elevators.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter