Parking question

Madhattermad

Mouseketeer
Hi

Quick question. If you are a resort guest and you have paid for resort parking, then you go to another resort for a meal, your parking is covered because you’ve paid the daily parking fee at your resort...right?

So my question, is there a limit to how long you can park at the visited hotel?

For example: if I’m staying at Animal Kingdom lodge and I drive to Riviera Resort for breakfast, can I park up, have breakfast and then get the Skyliner to Epcot or Hollywood studios and pick up the car from Riviera Resort later in the day?

Thanks
K.

If you have a dining reservation at a resort, you are allowed to park there for free. But idk if there is a time limit. I believe this is, as this is how people were getting around paying parking fees at the parks.

Quick question. If you are a resort guest and you have paid for resort parking, then you go to another resort for a meal, your parking is covered because you’ve paid the daily parking fee at your resort...right?
A bit of confusion here. If staying at a Disney resort you are charged only for overnight parking at that resort. None of the Disney resorts charge for guests coming for dinner. Also, as a resort guest you get free paring in the Parks.

If you have a dining reservation, parking is limited to three hours. With staying on site you get free parking at the parks.

You cannot park at any resort, other than the one you are staying at more than three hours.

If you have a dining reservation, parking is limited to three hours. With staying on site you get free parking at the parks.

You cannot park at any resort, other than the one you are staying at more than three hours.

Where did you find out the limit is 3 hours? Disney's website regarding parking only says "Complimentary standard self-parking is available while enjoying select dining, shopping, entertainment, and recreation experiences at Disney Resort hotels." It says nothing about time limits.

Last October we stayed offsite and we visited the Poly so that we could get a Dole Whip and do a monorail resort tour. We just let the guard know why we were there and were allowed to park. We were not given any limit as to how long we could be parked there. The following evening my husband dropped my daughter and I off there to grab the monorail to MNSSHP as he wasn't attending. They let him come back at 11:30 pm to park and wait for us to come back.

Where did you find out the limit is 3 hours? Disney's website regarding parking only says "Complimentary standard self-parking is available while enjoying select dining, shopping, entertainment, and recreation experiences at Disney Resort hotels." It says nothing about time limits.

There is no hard and fast time limit, but the bolded is the important part. You are not supposed to park at a resort you aren't staying at and then go to the parks.

There is no hard and fast time limit, but the bolded is the important part. You are not supposed to park at a resort you aren't staying at and then go to the parks.
Ahh yes makes sense then. Only time we have done it is on a private tour and that‘s where they told us to park.

How do they know how long you were parked there? They don't check you going out, just coming in.

A few years ago (early Dec. trip) we golfed then wanted to grab lunch at GF. We were turned away at the gate. I'm sure if we had an ADR it would've been fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!