Parking two cars

Debbie123

Are we at Disney yet?
Hi all. What is the current situation with two cars at a campsite? My mom is going to be staying a few days with us and she wanted to know if she will have to pay the parking fee. I know before one car parked at the outpost but I thought I read you couldn’t do that anymore. Thanks for any information.

Still as of now there is no fee for car parking at the campsites only the cabins. If you can fit both cars on your concrete pad you will be fine. If both wont fit then one would have to park in the Outpost parking lot which is still permitted.

DW's parents came out to see us at our site last weekend and had no issues. We did have them named on the reservation so their magic bands would open the gate.

I have no problem with two vehicles parked on a site as long as they are completely off of the road. There is nothing worse than trying to back into a site or drive through a loop and vehicles edging out onto the roadway making that situation a little tougher.

DW's parents came out to see us at our site last weekend and had no issues. We did have them named on the reservation so their magic bands would open the gate.

Is that actually working? I've never had my magic bands open the gate, one guard told us it only worked for people in cabins, not campsites.

Is that actually working? I've never had my magic bands open the gate, one guard told us it only worked for people in cabins, not campsites.
We were told that you have to use it at a comfort station before using it at the returning guest gate, don't know if it's true, but that's what the check in CM told us this last trip. We didn't use our bands at the comfort station this trip but they still worked at the gate, maybe it was a carry over from our trip 3 weeks prior?

Magic Bands at the gate have been reported as hit or miss. They will definitely work for campsites (sometimes), not just cabins. I haven't heard of the comfort station activation before. I suspect that is more to try it. If it works at a CS, it may work at the gate. If not, there is something not linked on the band and account correctly.

Our experience has been what others have reported. Sometimes it opens the gate, other times not. Last trip it was working 50-60% of the time.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts