Parking

I think every year the parking and the tickets increase at least a little.

how much to pay for parking a day at the park

While we are on the topic of parking...if you are staying at a WDW resort, you are renting a car and want to pay for the prime parking at AK/EPCOT/HS do you have to pay the full $35 (or whatever the fee is) or do you pay the difference ($15) since you already get free standard parking?

Thinking of staying at Old Key West but the resort is really spread out and we didnt want to just hope that we were close to a direct bus stop...also we are going to some offsite parks too so we were leaning towards renting a vehicle.

While we are on the topic of parking...if you are staying at a WDW resort, you are renting a car and want to pay for the prime parking at AK/EPCOT/HS do you have to pay the full $35 (or whatever the fee is) or do you pay the difference ($15) since you already get free standard parking?

Thinking of staying at Old Key West but the resort is really spread out and we didnt want to just hope that we were close to a direct bus stop...also we are going to some offsite parks too so we were leaning towards renting a vehicle.
If you have an AP or parking included you just pay the difference.

Ya .. $22 is so awkward a number. But .. just think how much that "small" increase will bring in for them.

The resort valet lots are run by a third party, right? Does the outside company set the rates for those? Anyone know if those are increasing?

For showing up to a parks car booth/gate (not sure what to call it) 60-90min before rope drop...and you had the money to do it...would any of the premier parking options at Disney be worth it?

I see the benefit if you are showing up after rope drop but I wanted some expert opinions here from people who drive in.

Thanks!

As of now Valet is still $25 per day.

Can you get to these resorts without an ADR?...just to use the Valet?

I'm specifically thinking about the Contemporary or BLT so we could just walk to MK rather than do the boat or Monorail

Ya .. $22 is so awkward a number. But .. just think how much that "small" increase will bring in for them.
I’m concerned that it will slow down getting through the gates. Now, instead of just taking a twenty and waving them through, parking attendants will have to make change. Guests will have to look for a couple of extra dollars when they expect parking to be $20. More people may pay with credit cards.

Hope they find a way to keep traffic moving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!