Parks/Icons 2 inch Words 4 inch letters-COMPLETE

Post #4 has the link to the slide show of what I have sorted so far. :love: the groups, fantastic work everyone!

Cassey

I think I got the slideshow working, please let me know if it's not. I can open it without a password.

Cassey

I got the slideshow to work :thumbsup2 the letters look terrific! can't wait to see them in person!!

Here are Sharli's letters.

Group 1
Sharligoup1.jpg

Group 15
sharligroup15.jpg

Cassey

I can't wait to have a few minutes to look..but as I've been watching this swap for inspiration, I can say there are so amazing letters in here!!! Can't wait to see what they all look like together... I'll try to do that this evening after we return from our afternoon soccer games and I supervise "you WILL assist me with chores" duty! :)

Last two packages arrived today. I will finish sorting and hopefully get these back out to everyone Wednesday.

Cassey

Slideshow is updated with all groups except Group 18 as I am waiting on one letter.

Boxes are sealed and waiting to go to the PO tomorrow for everyone but those in Group 18 and LM3K. As soon as I receive the letter for Group 18 I will be mailing the rest.

Erin I will mail on Monday, have a great weekend with DH at Disney!

Cassey

just watched it again! love it all!
wish i was in ALL the groups!!

more great letters posted! can't wait to get mine!

thanks again for a great job hostessing Cassey!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!