Parks/Icons 2 inch Words 4 inch letters-COMPLETE

Everyone but those ins group 18 are postal back to you as of this morning. Please let me know when you receive your package.

Thank you to all for the gifts and for participating in this swap! I loved all the letters!

Cassey

Thank you for hosting Cassey! Mine came in today's mail and everything looks great! :)

I got mine today! pulled them all out to drool over them....love how creative everyone was!

thanks for doing a great job at hostessing Cassey!!!

I haven't picked up my mail in a few days, but my box was there when I picked it up today. Still looking through everything, but I noticed that I have 2 of my sets of letters for group 1A. Did I make too many sets for that one? or is someone missing a set?

Thanks for all the work everyone.

VickiV

now back to looking at groups again party:

I haven't picked up my mail in a few days, but my box was there when I picked it up today. Still looking through everything, but I noticed that I have 2 of my sets of letters for group 1A. Did I make too many sets for that one? or is someone missing a set?

VickiV

Will double check the boxes I still have here.

Cassey

VickiV

Okay checked the groups I have here, and I am one set short in the bag for myself, which makes me feel better that I shorted myself and not someone else.

Cassey

Cassey, I have my package. I'm sorry I forgot to update once our internet was fixed. Thanks everyone for all the great letters!! I can't wait to use them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter