~~~Part TWO of the ABC Scavenger Hunt~~~.....CLOSED!!!

I will. Is is done differently?

Shipping to me would just be more expensive than to someone in the US, that's about it. But I'd be shipping back to someone, so it really evens out, especially since the Canadian post office seems to enjoy ripping me off more than the American one does. :(

Cindy, you just need to fill out a customs form and if you send, you will get an international one back

And for Uno bars ;) Best frozen!!

I did not get a PM from you.....but I do have you address. Just let me know if you are a go for the international.

And Princess_Nikki. I have not received a PM from you if you are interested.
2 days left

Cindy, you just need to fill out a customs form and if you send, you will get an international one back

I did not get a PM from you.....but I do have you address. Just let me know if you are a go for the international.

2 days left

PM on its way----and I will send to Canada;)

2 days left

Just sent! :thumbsup2

Woohoo!!

This is turning out great!!
I'm going shopping tonight hopefully!! :cheer2:

This is the last day for sign-ups, names go out this evening.
Anyone else want to join in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter