Partner or official hotels?

SCOTT J SUMELL

Earning My Ears
I am booking a last minute trip for this coming Easter break, I found a SeaWorld "kids free package" for 5 days at a partner Laquintas hotel for $570.00 The kids free package includes admission to SW everyday and free parking at SeaWorld as well, the hotel is about 4 miles to the park and I will l probably throw on the aqautica option for the entire stay for an extra 20 bucks .. .the Official hotels that are at SeaWorld start at $790.00 i(hampton inn at seaworld) is the extra $200.00 worth staying at an official hotel that is closer to SeaWorld? I plan on taking my car as parking is included and dont like to be held back by shuttle times.. also the laquintas is at icon so that appeals to me for myself and my son to wonder over for food/games in the evenings...but again I would rather have a better experience at SW if the $200.00 is worth it

I personally wouldn't pay just to be a little closer, unless I really liked a particular brand or wanted points for staying. I stayed at the Renaissance before, because I got a great deal, and it was nice to walk to the park, but I wouldn't have paid much extra just for that benefit. It sounds like you have a great deal at the LaQuinta!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter