Party for Senses - Wine View Lounge

JSTX

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the Wine View Lounge yet this year? According to the Disney Parks Blog it says that there transportation from the main entrance to and from the event. Has anyone done this yet?

I called Disney Dinning and NO ONE knows anything about how it works. There was some indication on other sites that is was the new Minnie Vans and the cast member even thought that might be the case, but then her supervisor told her there was NO transportation.

Please let me know if you have done it and if so, how did it work.

Yes its a Minnie van from the front entrance to the back of the pavilion. There havent been too many good reviews about the WVL this year though

The WVL is being reviewed in the main F&W thread... moving you to the Restaurant Board.

Yes its a Minnie van from the front entrance to the back of the pavilion. There havent been too many good reviews about the WVL this year though
Thanks for the response. I had read it was the Minnie Van. So how do you coordinate it? Are they there waiting at the front of the park? Or do you have to request it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!