Party (MNSSHP + MVMCP) Reservations Loaded Now!

Just looked it up and last year the fireworks started at 10 and the parades were at 8:30 and 11pm. Does anyone know if the two parades were the same

we got a 6:30 reservation also!!! Thanks for the link. Sad that they don't take dining plan but glad I am going

its saying on MDE that because we are on free dining that it is not covered. I called and the man at Disney dining said it is... who can I call to make sure I get the correct info

It actually has this written on your MDE reservation?

Just looked it up and last year the fireworks started at 10 and the parades were at 8:30 and 11pm. Does anyone know if the two parades were the same

pretty sure I've read on MVMCP "strategy guides" that the parades are the same, just different times.

pretty sure I've read on MVMCP "strategy guides" that the parades are the same, just different times.

Exactly the same. The only difference that MAY happen is if it rains before or during one but not the other, the Headless Horseman might not run before the parade.

Yes it did but they finally corrected it about an hour ago.

YEAH!

I just got a BOG on 9/7 for 6 people! Thank you so much for the link! Now I just have to figure out where I'm going on 9/8 for our 10 year anniversary.

I can only speak of MNSSHP here's 2016 schedule:

Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade
September:
8:30 p.m. & 11:15 p.m. / October: 8:15 p.m. & 11:15 p.m.

Castle Projection Show:
10:00 p.m.

Happy HalloWishes Fireworks:
10:15 p.m. CONFIRMED (2017)

Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular (Castle Stage):
9:15 p.m., 10:40 p.m. & 12:00 a.m.

Disney has NOT released 2017 and I doubt this will change significantly.

Is crystal palace worth it for diner? I was initially thinking doing a quick service (since I didn't know table would be open) and I already have a diner reservation at BOG. I could do Crystal Palace at 6h30. Any feedback on that?

On party nights we usually have a ts lunch and grab QS dinner at some point. W the cost of the party, I don't want to waste time eating at ts during party hours

Regarding the boo to you parade? Watch it both times. To me, this makes the event. From the headless horseman to the gravediggers to the villains. Best parade ever!

I am probably going to book a Be Our Guest for now and, since I am solo and watch for an earlier opening. I know those with small kids will "have to" go to CRT and that is prepaid, and I am not overly concerned with Princesses(I have three favorites growing up), but wouldn't mind a photo with Beast at the end of the meal.

I am probably going to book a Be Our Guest for now and, since I am solo and watch for an earlier opening. I know those with small kids will "have to" go to CRT and that is prepaid, and I am not overly concerned with Princesses(I have three favorites growing up), but wouldn't mind a photo with Beast at the end of the meal.

BOG at 7:25. If I can I will get it earlier, but the Parades, Characters, and Shows are my priority that night, since I will be returning on that Wednesday(my party is a Sunday one in September). I will keep a watch for earlier reservations though.

I have never booked dinner at MK on party night. I would never consider anything later than 4PM. We always do lunch at JSC or possibly LTT. If we're hungry we just hit CHH. I have absolutely no desire to spend all that time at a TS when I've spent that kind of money for a holiday party.

Last edited:
On party nights we usually have a ts lunch and grab QS dinner at some point. W the cost of the party, I don't want to waste time eating at ts during party hours

Regarding the boo to you parade? Watch it both times. To me, this makes the event. From the headless horseman to the gravediggers to the villains. Best parade ever!

Totally agree! I won't even consider a dessert party that evening.

I have never booked dinner at MK on party night. I would never consider anything later than 4PM. We always do lunch at JSC or possibly LTT. If we're hungry we just hit CHH. I'm spending way too much money on those parties to spend any of that time at a TS.

LTT? How is the food at JSC? I am eating there on my other MK day. Since I am solo, I can probably get through a dinner during the party early, but I was wanting a BOG anyway, but am still hoping one opens up before the party.

LTT? How is the food at JSC? I am eating there on my other MK day. Since I am solo, I can probably get through a dinner during the party early, but I was wanting a BOG anyway, but am still hoping one opens up before the party.

Liberty Tree Tavern. As far as JSC, I've only eaten there once and had the Char Siu Pork and the Spiced Rim Punch Line Punch. Both were very tasty! I can't speak for anything else on the menu though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter