Party (MNSSHP + MVMCP) Reservations Loaded Now!

Oh it is? OK, congrats! No I wasn't knocking the Skipper Canteen, just wondering if you were going to write a review. Just curious. If not that's fine. :)

I am certainly qualified enough to (having been trained in hospitality), but I will try to write reviews for as many restaurants as possible when I get back. It would be kind of fun to play food critic, given part of the reason I am going is to be a foodie. I will be going at the end of September.

Just so you are aware. I'm reading that there is no beast on MNSSHP & MVMCP party nights. You may want to double check this.

Ok so I just called Disney and basically it is like any other night- Disney does not consider Be Our Guest to be "character dining" when they use that term. They don't make promises that the Beast will ever be there or know his schedule. They have nothing on their end stating that he won't be there during the parties.

So still not a definite answer.... I do have my touring plans alert set so hopefully within 3 months I will have another option :-) TP hasn't let me down yet!

Cassandra

Ok so I just called Disney and basically it is like any other night- Disney does not consider Be Our Guest to be "character dining" when they use that term. They don't make promises that the Beast will ever be there or know his schedule. They have nothing on their end stating that he won't be there during the parties.

So still not a definite answer.... I do have my touring plans alert set so hopefully within 3 months I will have another option :-) TP hasn't let me down yet!

Cassandra

Keep me, and the others, in the loop on this. The Beast is one of my priority characters as well, so hopefully we will both be pleasantly surprised. I at least have another MK day I can check, but even if I don't get the character experience, I would still enjoy the food.

Keep me, and the others, in the loop on this. The Beast is one of my priority characters as well, so hopefully we will both be pleasantly surprised. I at least have another MK day I can check, but even if I don't get the character experience, I would still enjoy the food.
L

Yeah same here with having a second day. I have an alert service for all week and can be flexible so we will see what happens.

Not sure how to get a better answer on this- best I can tell Disney won't say yes or no :-(.

L

Yeah same here with having a second day. I have an alert service for all week and can be flexible so we will see what happens.

Not sure how to get a better answer on this- best I can tell Disney won't say yes or no :-(.

Disney isn't exactly one to give straight answers, in my experience. I do know someone in photo pass who should be able to inform me of the schedule a week or two in advance.

Disney isn't exactly one to give straight answers, in my experience. I do know someone in photo pass who should be able to inform me of the schedule a week or two in advance.

Awesome! When is your trip? Do let us know if you get the info. Hopefully as people start going earlier in September, they can post on here their experiences as well.

Yeah I kinda felt like I was conversing with a revolving door when I was on the phone lol!

Awesome! When is your trip? Do let us know if you get the info. Hopefully as people start going earlier in September, they can post on here their experiences as well.

Yeah I kinda felt like I was conversing with a revolving door when I was on the phone lol!

September 23rd through 29th, camping at Fort Wilderness all but the last night. Couldn't get that day in the campground. My party date is September 24th, so that will be my first time in any of the theme parks. My only Disney experience so far was an impromptu day at Blizzard Beach back in May.

September 23rd through 29th, camping at Fort Wilderness all but the last night. Couldn't get that day in the campground. My party date is September 24th, so that will be my first time in any of the theme parks. My only Disney experience so far was an impromptu day at Blizzard Beach back in May.

That's the week we will be there- our party is Friday the 29th. I thought about camping but my Prissy little girls would not agree!

We went in April but only got to stay a couple days. So we are going back for the week when they have a fall break. Before that it was 10 years since I had been and never stayed on property so this has all been a learning experience for sure!

You're in for quite an experience! I hope you will love your first MK visit. It can be quite stressful at times so I'm hoping all goes well. Just go into it not stressing yourself to do everything or it won't be pleasant. I've learned that over the years. The crowds are different than they used to be. The rides are a small part of the MK for me, it's the little details that count. Have a great time!

That's the week we will be there- our party is Friday the 29th. I thought about camping but my Prissy little girls would not agree!

We went in April but only got to stay a couple days. So we are going back for the week when they have a fall break. Before that it was 10 years since I had been and never stayed on property so this has all been a learning experience for sure!

I am sure you will be fine. Since we have the same week, we should keep an eye out for each other on reservations and whatnot. Divide and conquer as it were. In any case, I hope you have a little time at Epcot planned with the Food & Wine Festival going on. Epcot is open 2 extra hours on Tuesday evening, and Magic Kingdom is open 2 extra hours on Wednesday that week. Even if you aren't camping, there is a lot to do over at Fort Wilderness that would make it worth it for an off day or a few hours in the evening.

You're in for quite an experience! I hope you will love your first MK visit. It can be quite stressful at times so I'm hoping all goes well. Just go into it not stressing yourself to do everything or it won't be pleasant. I've learned that over the years. The crowds are different than they used to be. The rides are a small part of the MK for me, it's the little details that count. Have a great time!

I kinda know what to expect for crowds. I was at the MK Guest Services booth for a few moments back in May. Decided to spend the day at Blizzard Beach since it was nice out, and I didn't have a lot of time to really dig into the Disney parks that trip. Just an overnight to upgrade tickets.

I am sure you will be fine. Since we have the same week, we should keep an eye out for each other on reservations and whatnot. Divide and conquer as it were. In any case, I hope you have a little time at Epcot planned with the Food & Wine Festival going on. Epcot is open 2 extra hours on Tuesday evening, and Magic Kingdom is open 2 extra hours on Wednesday that week. Even if you aren't camping, there is a lot to do over at Fort Wilderness that would make it worth it for an off day or a few hours in the evening.

Yeah we plan on doing Epcot on Thursday - I have never been to Epcot so this will be a treat. I'll have start planning that out soon!

Yeah we plan on doing Epcot on Thursday - I have never been to Epcot so this will be a treat. I'll have start planning that out soon!

Then get into FutureWorld early, do those rides, then hit Epcot around 11AM. The Eat To The Beat concert for that day is 38 Special(I am seeing them in August at Busch Gardens Williamsburg). Should be a good show. For Epcot, you just really need to figure out any specifics and then build a plan from there. My plan is going to start with France or Norway(both of these have bakeries open at 9AM) and go from there. If you want Akershus for breakfast, you will need to book that as soon as possible, but otherwise you should be fine. I am constantly checking dining reservations so that I can find the exact restaurants and times I want. I left Hollywood Studios and Epcot pretty open for meals though, but I understand it is different when you have kids.

I'm so confused! I too booked a BOG reservation during MNSSHP for 8:30. My oldest daughter only wants to meet the Beast as that is her favorite character. I am still trying for dinner on another non party night, but who would be the definitive answer on whether the Beast will be there? I have seen posts where people have met the Beast during parties, I have seen the same thing about character dining being unavailable. I have seen where people don't consider BOG character dining normally so that that wouldn't be affected. Would a call to Disney straighten this out? This is only our 2nd trip to Disney and the first attending a party :-).

Technically, what is on the website is correct. So a phone CM telling you no Beast in this instance would be "correct."

However, ---- BoG is not listed as a character meal. CMs will tell you on phone not to expect an appearance as well, this I nod to (even though they cant see me) since I know BoG isn't listed as a character meal. However, going to back to 2014 & attending MNSSHP & MVMCP, The Beast has always been @ BoG on part nights. My 2 cents. In addition, The Beast has been there on non-party nights too. And in February, March, May, etc. No sarcasm. Just making a point. That in this case, info listed is "technically correct" even though he's always been there. If it would make you feel better, keep the ADR, the 1st MNSSHP is 8/25, hope this isn't your date, and see what is reported.

Technically, what is on the website is correct. So a phone CM telling you no Beast in this instance would be "correct."

However, ---- BoG is not listed as a character meal. CMs will tell you on phone not to expect an appearance as well, this I nod to (even though they cant see me) since I know BoG isn't listed as a character meal. However, going to back to 2014 & attending MNSSHP & MVMCP, The Beast has always been @ BoG on part nights. My 2 cents. In addition, The Beast has been there on non-party nights too. And in February, March, May, etc. No sarcasm. Just making a point. That in this case, info listed is "technically correct" even though he's always been there. If it would make you feel better, keep the ADR, the 1st MNSSHP is 8/25, hope this isn't your date, and see what is reported.

Cassandra is going in September. Her party date is 9/29(mine is 9/24). I kinda figure that if Beast isn't there for the parties those of us going later will hear about it from someone ranting. I am still watching for my non-party day since that is my preference.

I would never trust the phone line when it comes to this level of detail

Disney is handling party nights this year very differently. My bet is he won't be at bog but may be out for meet and greats or at least he will be in the parade. Which may keep him out of bog

Can only wait until the first party night for sure. Although the confirmation we have seen is different for party night vs non party night.

I would never trust the phone line when it comes to this level of detail

Disney is handling party nights this year very differently. My bet is he won't be at bog but may be out for meet and greats or at least he will be in the parade. Which may keep him out of bog

Can only wait until the first party night for sure. Although the confirmation we have seen is different for party night vs non party night.

Do you have screen shots to illustrate what you mean on the confirmation, or can you at least explain further?

Post 43 on page 3

It is frustrating when it appears Disney cant keep the information straight. If you are on the main page for the party dining and expand "Have Ticket,Will Dine," under Cinderella's Royal Table it says that princesses will be making appearances there.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-table-service/

I honestly would be fine if the Beast was only available for a meet and greet that night. That would save me the stress of finding BOG reservation . I just wish they would say what their plans are. Hopefully it will all be clear the night of the first parties!

It is frustrating when it appears Disney cant keep the information straight. If you are on the main page for the party dining and expand "Have Ticket,Will Dine," under Cinderella's Royal Table it says that princesses will be making appearances there.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-table-service/

I honestly would be fine if the Beast was only available for a meet and greet that night. That would save me the stress of finding BOG reservation . I just wish they would say what their plans are. Hopefully it will all be clear the night of the first parties!

From my understanding, when he is available at BOG, it is always for a photo after the meal, so essentially a meet and greet in the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!