Partying for under 21??? How does it work?

Philly2Disney

Earning My Ears
What's up everyone, I'm going to Disney at the end of the month, and I'm 20 years old. My question is can I still get in many clubs without being 21?

All comments and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Philly2Disney said:
What's up everyone, I'm going to Disney at the end of the month, and I'm 20 years old. My question is can I still get in many clubs without being 21?

All comments and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Yes. BET and Mannequins are the only two that are 21+ (and I heard that Mannequins may be dropping their age limit on certain nights). I was 20 the entire time of my CP (turned 21 the last week), and I had a blast. Everyone else in my intern group was 21+. Be cautious on drinking before you go, though. They will stop you if you are showing signs of being drunk and are underage. They do have cops around (not a magical time - seen it happen to several people). And, don't try to get alcohol there. You CAN do it, but it's not worht the risk of ejection or worse.

I'm not sure, but make sure you check out the Comedy Club. It is TOTALLY worth it. :)

The latin quarter at Universal was always a fav of ours. I forget what night, but they have ladies nights and free drinks until midnight (I think it was cheap red wine).

Agotta I've heard of the latin quarter at Universal, they have salsa, etc..., i'm a performer and would definitily need to know where to party at.. how far is it from Disney cause I'm staying in the Epcot, and I'm not renting a car, so what would be the best way to get to Univeral? cab maybe?

Yea probably cab. It was a blast. Back in my college days (ohh so I am getting so old!!) We used to love to go and dance with the latin men :goodvibes

Unfortunately, PI does not have any Latin Clubs. Latin Quarter is fun, but I have to say the rest of CityWalk is worthless. It really is not nearly as fun as PI IMHO. And be cautious of the cab ride to Universal. It can get pretty pricey!

Have to agree i was dissapointed with citywalk, PI is much better. I stayed on I Drive, not far from universal and to DTD it used to cost around $20/$25 for a cab. So a little bit more to EPCOT area.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't impressed with CityWalk either. We only went to the Latin Quarter. The only thing that ever impressed me there was the time we saw a free concert at Hard Rock (Shaggy). I would much rather spend time at PI, but there is no "latin" clubs.

Thanks for the suggestions, I called Bongo's yesterday and they told me that on Fri-Sat, from 9:30-2am is the club, so I guess I'll be staying in the park the whole time!, Besides the Latin Club, what are some good party spots in PI?? :banana:

I enjoyed it in the Rock and Roll Beach Club and also in Motion, where when me and my mates went for a smoke we got 'a *** with a view' as we said, as when smokers go outside you get a wonderful view across the lake and of Saratoga Springs i think it is. It all depends what kind of music you're into. The DJ also kept me amused who plays the music. Lon Thomas i think he was called.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter