Passholders - 20% extended thru 12/23

At Olivia's you still get the 20% off, even if the 30% is in error. Also the 30% offer is only for diner not breakfast or lunch.
I'm not a passholder nor do I have TIW. Just a DVC discount, which is normally 10% off. To eat at two signatures on this trip, I need the 30% off.

I'm here now. Attempted to use 30% discount at Olivia. It is not a valid discount. I had printed out the information and gave it to manager. Let's just say that to avoid embarrassing yourself don't try to use it. Our table was visited by upper management who discussed the situation with us. They did give us the 30% for that one time. I have TIW so it was no big deal if I didn't get the 30%. Upper management was very nice about it.

20% merchandise for AP and DVC is still going on.

Our reservation was 8:35pm, so was in the allotted time. Our waitress said other people had commented about the 30% extension, but I was the first person to have a copy of that information. Since the source of that information is not an official Disney site they were under no obligation to give us the discount, but we're nice enough to do that. The manager said that their registers all had that discount removed on Oct 1. I have no idea where DVD news got that information but it is not correct regarding the 30%.

We have a 6:15 reservation at Jiko’s in December to get the 30% off. Guess we’ll move to a later time, which we’d prefer anyway, if that deal is over.

Our reservation was 8:35pm, so was in the allotted time. Our waitress said other people had commented about the 30% extension, but I was the first person to have a copy of that information. Since the source of that information is not an official Disney site they were under no obligation to give us the discount, but we're nice enough to do that. The manager said that their registers all had that discount removed on Oct 1. I have no idea where DVD news got that information but it is not correct regarding the 30%.
Thank you for the information. I guess we will save Citricos for another trip. Now to decide whether to eat at The Wave or Kona Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!